1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need an SEO expert's advice!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ptristan88, Apr 28, 2013.

I need some advice on how to attract certain traffic

I'm in the middle of getting my site up and ready for a launch, and I desperately need an SEO expert to get affiliate publishers and online business owners to post jobs on my site.

Affiliate publishers/Business owners in need of

-Articles Written
    -Craig's List Posters
    -Facebook likes and comments
    -Titter followers and posts
    -Bloggers
    -Forum Posters
    -Bookmarks
    -Download/Installs
    -Voting & Rating
    -Mobile Applications

and just about anything they ask for

This is a microjobs/crowdsourcing site that needs help launching, and I am really stumped on the SEO Optimization for this.

I'm not an expert on advertising for this specific group of people. Anyone with some sound (and respectful) advice?

ptristan88, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt I could help you but wanted to mention that you ought to know you have done some thing backwards already.

SEO begins with the first word of every page on your website. SEO is what you should start with prior to and during the build not consider as an afterthought....

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. ptristan88

ptristan88 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually my coder is logged into the cpanel right now doing internal SEO work. I was referring more along the lines of external SEO work. Reaching out.

4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your definition and mine RE "SEO" will differ greatly then as it's SEM not SEO you are in need of ...

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  5. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google Ad Words. You will be amazed. Use their support to optimize your campaign for keywords. They even have automated software to make image ads. Even a low budget can produce great results. The last one I ran for the black knight drone drew more traffic than all the rest of my sites combined. Good free traffic is getting to be a thing of the past. The internet is much more business orientated these day.

globegenius, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  6. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's my two cents.

Too make a site like you are wanting work you have to not build the site around keywords and niches and instead build the site around hungry people with a problem.

Too make this work you have to have a site that delivers content day after day that is exciting, emotional, moves your audience and creates a desire in them so strong that they spend all their waking hours on your site. This means the site has have profiles and content before the first real member shows up.

Janeth, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  7. ptristan88

ptristan88 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Janeth,
    Would you expand on "profiles and content"?

8. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am going on the assumption that this being a microjobs/crowdsourcing site and the fact that you said I desperately need an SEO expert to get affiliate publishers and online business owners to post jobs on my site that they would first need to create a profile.

Now…if I landed on your website and there were no profiles or jobs already posted I would leave before the page loaded. However, if I had just meet you on a social site and had followed a link to your site, and noticed all kinds of awesome jobs listed along with content, profiles and everything else I’d get the old herd mentality and join in.

Janeth, Apr 28, 2013 IP