1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need an SEO expert

Discussion in 'Services' started by sandbox89, Sep 27, 2014.

I need a SEO expert for my website, PM me your info and I will respond with information.

sandbox89, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  2. seo.143

seo.143 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

Kindly PM me your Website URL and Email ID so i can analyze and send the proposal.If accepted we can move further

seo.143, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  3. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am having 8 years plus experience in SEO, SMO, PCC, Link building. I can provide you all SEO, SEM, PCC, SMO Services @ very affordable Prices. I am very honest in my work & provide 100 % results.

pawanseolinks, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  4. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello..

After all Google Updates indeed content plays a very important role in optimization BUT not any kind and not anywhere distributed. With other words you need to know/have someone capable to understand how the system works.

What you should know about any SEO campaign:
    1. First see if your on page is updated and you headlines, context and content was done professional.
    2. CTA (Call-to-Action) is high - with other words you need to have a good design. People click back when they see not friendly sites.
    3. Social media play an important role as well. Facebook, Google+,Twitter. All the content that you distribute on your site and off site should be shared there too.
    4. Coming back to On page: stuff like titles, meta tags, descriptions need to be done too. A good headline will always be powerful.
    5. For off page quality is very important. Digg for natural, genuine backlinks and not free stuff where 110% from business users add junk content and spam.
    6. Communities are very important, as much as a good blog post, because if you have a design or art website you can meet people, share and teach others. And that's actually a very important thing to Share and not expect things back until people will notice your professionalism.
    7. Citations and reviews are very powerful especially if your business is local.
    8. Craiglists, Question and answers sites too.
    9. High quality sites or newspapers sites where to get editorials are the place where you can get dofollow links and a lot of natural share. I can offer such work on BBC, Huffingtonpost, Theepochtimes and other top sites. As I said above it's not about 100 links, but 1-2 which makes the difference.
    10. More, if the business is local things can be updated to chamber of commerce, flayers, and other local activities.
    11. Distribute as much content as possible.

Repeat.
    This would be a plan that I recommend for all my clients and has success. My work goes more to PR media which is much more powerful than traditional link building.

If you have questions or you need more help I can give you some free tips and site audit.

Let me know,
    Matt :)

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  5. sandbox89

sandbox89 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, I have responded to all PM's

sandbox89, Sep 28, 2014 IP