1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need an Experienced Technical Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by debapriya deb, Dec 21, 2015.

An experienced technical writer is needed for a Server and Networking blog. You need NOT have to be a native English speaker, but proficiency in English articulation, with correct usage of grammatical nuances, is a mandatory prerequisite. You must have solid conceptual knowledge on server technologies, while a grasp of virtualization concept would be an added bonus.

As far as the payment is in concern, I am open to a bid of up to $0.02 per word (which translates to $2 per 100 words) - depending upon the quality on offer. I am NOT looking for the lowest rates, but someone who can offer the right value for money would definitely be preferred. No upfront payments, but you can be assured to get the payment as soon as the write-up gets delivered - provided it meets the expected standard. Payment would be processed via NEFT Transfer (Indian Writer) or Paypal (Writer from Rest of the World).

Please send me a PM quoting your price and turn around time. Don't forget to include links to your already published technical articles for validating the quality.

Regards,
    Deb

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    debapriya deb, Dec 21, 2015 IP