1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advise to Start Website Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sharingbuzz, Sep 14, 2010.

Hello,

I want to start a website which earn about $500+ Monthly.

My Budget: $2000

Please Suggest me.

Thanks
    Regards

sharingbuzz, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  2. Candybox

Candybox Peon

Best Answers:
    All I can suggest is do your research you can't ask such a broad question too many variables, perhaps look for some local you can profit from such as a service. Another thing is risk management you will have to be able to know if an opportunity is worth the risk or not. You could very well loose that $2000.

Candybox, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. jogesh284

jogesh284 Peon

Best Answers:
    Competition is very high in website business. You should be technically very strong to stay in market...

jogesh284, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  4. jogesh284

jogesh284 Peon

Best Answers:
    website designing is a goog business..

5. betazonredefine

betazonredefine Peon

Best Answers:
    If You budget is $2000 only then you can design 20+ Niche Websites with this money including Design, Unique content, Hosting, Domain etc.
    Now make a good promotion of your all website over Web directories, article directories, Press review and social media websites.
    Once you site generate a good amount of traffic from search engines and other referral links, You can place some ads like google adsense or any other alternative.
    I think $500 per month will not be difficult after 3/4 month.

betazonredefine, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  6. jogesh284

jogesh284 Peon

Best Answers:
    Website Business needs creative people like http://www.analyzetrade.com/ and http://www.express-handyman.co.uk/

7. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sharingbuzz,

1) Research market for current trends, prices, and competetiors.
    2) Make a " look at my webpage design page" to flash to potentiel customers.
    3) Make a free site to a charity organization, and have it send out by a press release.
    4) pick a offline business, that you like, fx toystories.
    4A) Look at their websites, see if, their is a webmaster or not. If not, proceed with contacting by email and suggest changes to website.
    4B) Offer a free consultation to targeted clients ( 0,5 hour)
    4C) Put a thread up in WF, selling your services in WFH.

regards, LASSE

LasseKohau, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  8. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats 25% of return.

Not hard to achieve it if you how to do it.

By trading forex,you can even achieve $200/day from your capital which is $2000.

mentos, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  9. M1chael

M1chael Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many different niche's for you to choose from if you are looking to start an online business.

A budget of $2000 is a nice budget to start with if you know how to build a website; but you have to remember that you will also need money for the advertising of your new website.

TIP: Do not advertise your website too early! - Make sure your website has lots of content.

Regards,
    M1chael Swan

M1chael, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  10. ComputerGirl

ComputerGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that you have to start from the figuring out, what could really interest you that you would like to spend your time and energy on it! OK, you have a budget what to invest, but what next? You can buy some services that you need for starting it all, but later you will have to continue on your own. So, from my point of view, I would suggest you to think which sphere could be interesting for you, maybe you already know well some sphere, then it would be easier for you to get in that. That would be a mistake if you choose a niche just because it could give you a big profit, in the most cases if you are not interested in it, it will not give you that profit.

The point is that you will have to update your page with new information time by time, and much easier is to do that if you are interested in the niche! I am just saying that from my experience!

After you will find out your niche, then just all work will start, you can learn much on that how everything is working on the Internet and you can also delegate some jobs that you need for your site to others. I would say that you can start your business even without some budget, but then you have to know have to do many thing by yourself, starting from web building, how to promote your page, search engine optimization as well and etc.

ComputerGirl, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  11. editionart

editionart Guest

Best Answers:
    All I can suggest is do your research you can't ask such a broad question too many variables, perhaps look for some local you can profit from such as a service. Another thing is risk management you will have to be able to know if an opportunity is worth the risk or not. You could very well loose that $2000.

editionart, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  12. dreamconception

dreamconception Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just recommend you find out what business you love to do and put all your effort into it. If you are just interested in making money, just get a full/part time job, or do freelance, it will be sufficient

dreamconception, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  13. businessideas

businessideas Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure exactly what your question is but you can probably find alot of the answers you need for free by completing a search in one of the main serach engines. If youa re lookign for a way to start an online business there are many ways. Try entering the following into a serach and you'll get lots of free advice;
    Affiliate marketing
    CPA
    Adsense
    Setting up your own website
    There are some great free sites you can start a website, here you can practice without spending any money until you get used to how things work.

businessideas, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  14. imkazu

imkazu Peon

Best Answers:
    there is a vast majority of options for you.
    You could read up on the following topics and see what fits you most, and invest time/money, focusing on one
    * PPC/affiliate marketing
    * building niche sites (adsense)
    * article/video marketing
    * starting a unique site (may take longer to see your return)
    * building email lists through sites.

imkazu, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  15. Josh Bulloc

Josh Bulloc Peon

Best Answers:
    sharingbuzz, I am not an expert with online businesses but I am pretty sure there are similarities with offline businesses. First, you will most likely not be making money immediately so you should find something you are passionate about. I know this takes work but ask yourself the question "what would you be willing to do 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and not get paid for it?" Now go become an expert in that and make that your business. Part of becoming an expert is trying things out so you can begin building your online brand. What value can you add with your current interests?

Josh Bulloc, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  16. Jessie111

Jessie111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online with a website or even a blog takes time... it's better to do something that interests you, so you're in it for the long haul.

Jessie111, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  17. host4more

host4more Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a web service and charge people per month. Services like surveymonkey.com make millions and customer satisfaction surveys is something that will never die.

host4more, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  18. mavenjohn1

mavenjohn1 Peon

Best Answers:
    instead of planning to do business in online world you can invest this amount in the online programs which can return you some good income. Because online business is time consuming and may not result into the expected results.

mavenjohn1, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  19. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just recommend you find out what business you like to do and put all your effort into it. If you are just interested in making money.You should be technically very strong to stay in market

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  20. Mountainmom29

Mountainmom29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a newbie and wanted to let you know that in my current research to start my own website i found a great article on reviewopedia that is really helpful. I also want to say thank you to everyone for their input cause it helps not just the person asking but others like me just starting out. Thanks!

Mountainmom29, Nov 30, 2012 IP