1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advise about Instagram acc monetization

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Legenda, Jul 19, 2016.

Hello All

I have an insta account with 5k followers. It's about traveling.

So any idea how to monetize it except aff marketing?

I'm working to increase followers too.

Legenda, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post on a daily basis. Establish and maintain your account by doing a constant content routine with high quality content and images, you can become one of those influenced users that people want to attract, and you can do it primarily organically. It just takes time, more than anything!

Pamela Turns, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  3. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmmmmm, this sounds really interesting, I never thought about monetizing a instagram account.. Is this by affiliate links? Can you explain a little bit more?
    Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

MrPrinson, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  4. Quahhar's Web Designs

Quahhar's Web Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    Monetizing with only 5k followers may be difficult. Please let us know how this works out.

Quahhar's Web Designs, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  5. yourchatterbox.com

yourchatterbox.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The best thing you should look into is a affiliate business all the big boys have them you can find the affiliate programs on official websites usually in fine print or about us I know Wal mat had one you get a banner or a link I would try that also make like pages blog anywhere you can drop the link

yourchatterbox.com, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  6. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what about 15k followers? how to monetize?

Legenda, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  7. hassancollins

hassancollins Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Legenda,

To monetize your followers you're going to have to create a call to action. You need to take the following you have on Instagram and redirect them to somewhere where you can give a sales pitch. An example, I use Facebook, Periscope, Twitter to create content, and then I suggest them to visit my blog if they like what I'm posting and want to learn more. When they visit my blog I give them something of value for free in exchange for their email. I'm not in the travel niche but let's say as an example "7 travel hacks" is my report I give for free. So now I can attack this two ways, first, while they're on my blog I have affiliate links and ads, second, through email marketing, I'm promoting my services.
    If you don't want to use affiliates, you will need to create your own product that is related to travelling, for instance, an ebook about travelling, or maybe hiking boots and on your posts, you tell them how to buy.

Hope this helps & best of luck!
    -Hassan

hassancollins, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  8. Tatyana Gnet

Tatyana Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, 5k followers is really not enough for good monetization. When I'm thinking about product placement for my clients I usually reaching bloggers with 50 to 70K followers. Here's my idea for you - continue growing and making something valuable; cooperate with others travel instagrammers and bloggers (vloggers either), ask their advice (there's a bunch of communities in Facebook as I know); when you'll have enough followers reach some brands (online stores for travelers and campers for example) and suggest them to give you freebies for your journeys; when you'll be popular enough only then you could suggest them paid advertisement in your profile.
    Hope this helps.

Tatyana Gnet, Aug 11, 2016 IP