1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advices to promote my digital product

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by benoitpaulantoine, May 2, 2015.

Hello Guys,

First, i want to apologize for the bad quality of my english. I am not english native but i will make my best to improve my level.

I explain my story, by the end of 2014 i spend a lot of money with my partner to develop a tool that harvest words on websites. We called this technology "WORD CLOUD COMBINATOR".

In january i asked the community to test the tool for free : https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/who-wants-to-become-a-beta-tester-of-our-seo-tool.2743746/

I opened the sales in february (for affiliates and end users).

The tool harvest the top 300 words for youtube description and tags section. I guest you will think it is about a tag generator or a keyword research tool..but in fact there is nothing to do with that stuff. Among the 300 words you won't see unusefull words, you only see words with a high volume of occurencies on websites related to your video title. Caution : This tool don't show you the best SEO title for your youtube videos. The tool shows up 300 words related to your video titles.

We prooved that with a simple copy/past work, you users can quadruple their video views. So it will help affiliate marketers, product sellers, youtubers, brands to increase their visibility on youtube. This is 100% real and vualuable.

Ok, Today the subject is not my product but how to find affiliates. I mean what is the best way to find affiliates (my product is sold on jvzoo). I would like to know the less time consuming method.

Please help me.

Ben and Marc

benoitpaulantoine, May 2, 2015 IP
  2. Dave Kash

Dave Kash Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have sold a lot of products online and I will be happy to help you out :)
    So you want to find affiliates in your niche? It will take a little work, so here what to do:

1. Enter the keywords of your niche in Google.

2. Find a website which is relevant to your product

3. Manually contact each website owner, and tell them that they have the potential to earn some money by promoting your product. (Most will say no, some will say yes)

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 everyday until someone agrees to promote your product.

5. Once someone agrees you want to find out as much information as possible from them about how they are going to promote your product.

6. Once you know how they are going to promote your product, send as much promotional information to the affiliate- Email swipe files, your product sales pages, review pages, etc... This will make it much easier for your affiliate to promote your product.

That is it. Make sure you are tracking the traffic from a good tracker service.
    Hope that helps :)

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Dave Kash, May 2, 2015 IP
  3. Wasi88

Wasi88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dave already mentioned very important points. Additionally you can also use the well-known and established affiliate networks (like clickbank) to promote your affiliate offers. The 'conversion rate' to find affiliates will very likely be much less that way but it also isn't that time consuming as contacting potential interested people/companies individually.

Another very important point: Offer your affiliates a good conversion rate. The higher the better. If it's all PPS then give them at least 50 to 75%. Most of the offers are around 10 to 20% what the big marketers very often wouldn't even consider to be possibly profitable and don't bother to take a look at. Don't just market your product, you also have to market your affiliate offer in order to be successful with it.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Wasi88, May 2, 2015 IP
  4. benoitpaulantoine

benoitpaulantoine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Dave for your time.
    In fact, what i did is collect all @ adresse from affiliate blogs and sent a bulk email.
    The problem is that anti-spam algorithm is very good at gmail or whatever email service.
    So every email went to spam.

So, i need to write a different email for every affiliate. It is extremely time consuming.

But you are right, i have to spend more time collecting all promotional informations. I already have a page dedicated to affiliates here.

You know i am very confident because the tool works so well. The problem is the marketing and how people understand the tutorial. What do you think of my sales page here? i mean do you understand the headline? What would you suggest?

Thank you very much.

Ben

benoitpaulantoine, May 3, 2015 IP
  5. benoitpaulantoine

Best Answers:
    Wasi88 my product is sold on JVZOO plateform. So can i promote my sales page URL on clickbank plateform too with my jvzoo "buy now button"? I don't understand.

By the way i offer a commission of 60% which is $12 net profit for the affiliates. I cannot increase the price because the conversion rate would be lower.

Ben

6. Wasi88

Wasi88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've missed the jvzoo part. Sorry for that. 60% is fine. I just wanted to make sure that you're on the right track.

Wasi88, May 3, 2015 IP
  7. benoitpaulantoine

Best Answers:
    No problem.
    I will post my JV page on facebook groups.
    Ben