1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice with lost PP dispute.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Atropo, Mar 15, 2015.

Hello,

I sold a collector's item to someone over PP. To make a long story short the claimed the item was counterfeit (even though it was not) and opened a dispute. Naturally I lost the dispute because of PP's bias towards the buyer.
    I am losing money on this, beyond the refund itself I have to deal with currency exchange, and customs charges on the package itself when it arrives.
    Since there is nothing I can do to appeal this dispute, and since I am responsible for paying these extra fines I am thinking about just closing out my accounts and never dealing with PP again.
    The question of the package itself remains though. Will not accepting the package change anything? Or am I better off accepting it?
    My worry is that the buyer will be sending the item back damaged, or that he will be sending a completely different item to try and scam me.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    Atropo, Mar 15, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    close the account and create another... lol :D

robyries, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah i would other close the account and make a new one and a question?Did you have a bank or card on file and was the money taken from that or did you have paypal funds?

Angela West, Mar 21, 2015 IP