1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice - The Best B2B Marketplace for buying and selling with a good review

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by sungokong, Sep 13, 2015.

1. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have developed many b2b portal's, we can help you develop b2b portal.

ebiztrendz.com, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  2. flipjoy

flipjoy Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone is interested in purchasing my legit multi-vendor "Etsy Clone" script, let me know (Please PM). I purchased about a week ago, but I've decided to go another direction with my business.

flipjoy, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  3. dpac852

dpac852 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your niche, but right now the biggest player in B2B is obviously ali from China if I am correct. Try open up an account there and testing the water, and come back to share your experience. hopes that help

dpac852, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  4. toggar site

toggar site Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazon, eBay, Walmart, recently Hyundai, and many other businesses and startups, big and small, in all sizes and industries are turning to e-commerce as one of the most reliable ways to make big money.
    However, you don’t need to be an economic gigantic to start an e-commerce business. Actually, you may not even need money at all to concretely have land legs in this wonderland.

The following are 3 easy steps to join online traders, whether national or international, without paying a single dime:

• Step one: Define your business:
    You always got to ask yourself: what can I have that others don’t? Or what differentiates my product from other products? Even though e-commerce allows you to reach thousands (and even millions) of potential customers, the competition is fierce out there; originality and creativity are keys to landing success from inception.
    To help do that, you need to search competitors and make comparisons to find out what hasn’t already been made by them, alongside with choosing a unique and easy-to-rememberr name that both relates to your industry and the distinguishing factor.

• Step two: Do the paperwork:
    Yes, it can be daunting, but just like vaccination, sometimes you need to bear the temporary prickle of a needle in order to avoid the permanent pain of illness. Registering your business is no difference. Taxes can come to bite you if your business grows while you neglect or forget to comply with your local laws. If your business is currently small and you’re sure it’s untaxable, then that’s great, carry on; but once you realize that you’re growing proportionally, then official papers should definitely be filled.

Once you have that secured, it comes the part of writing your business’ online content. After getting a web hosting service, where many free ones can be found, it comes the time to fill in the spaces to describe your products and illustrate their advantages in relatively short and appealing manners. You may know your products inside out and think that many features are more than obvious to describe, but the fact is, what you see isn’t necessarily what others conceive.
    You may also need to create an online portfolio, whether on the web hosting service you use, a blog, or a social media page to attract potential clients. In addition, it would help too have a design or background that matches your business, with clear simple and easy steps to click the buttons and make the purchases.

In addition to the aforementioned, you need a very simple business plan to work as a road map for you to know where you’re going regarding pricing, production and shipping costs, and other expenses. And who knows, you might find interested investors who want to sponsor your business or even become partners, and business plan is how you’re going to describe what you run, especially that it would cost you nothing since multiple guides and templates are available online for free.

• Step three: Market your business:
    Marketing is your master key to communicate and connect your products to every potential customer on the cyber world. And since there are many of them with a huge impact, social media are the way to go for an efficient, solid, and practical way to do the marketing required without having to afford any financial expenses. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and many other platforms can absolutely change the way your business operates for all the best beyond imagination.

There you have it; now, what kind of business is looming in your mind?!

toggar site, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  5. Beatrice McGraw

Beatrice McGraw Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you to go for ExportHub.com

Beatrice McGraw, Dec 4, 2017 IP