1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on website like ezinearticles.com

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by calvynlee, Jan 24, 2011.

1. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    Try this
    <a href="http://www.malaysiahonda.com/taffeta-white-honda-city">Honda City Malaysia</a>
    and this
    <a href="http://www.malaysiahonda.com">Honda City Malaysia</a>

shahidusman, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  2. calvynlee

calvynlee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no different, has already try to edit, unfortunately, my article not live already, go into review again :(

calvynlee, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  3. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    the re is a difference "/"
    sent you a PM, reply when you read

4. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this statement is true, why can we find a few poor-quality articles in there?

At least I have read a few of them and promoting sales, by the way :confused:

Mystique, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  5. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how "poor" they are. Spelling mistakes and sentence structure problems are the biggest problems and articles having these two problems seldom get through. You may survive with little grammar errors but too much poor articles will not get through.

6. niche-seo

niche-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I have read Google is declaring "war" on content farms and demand lead media.... Will an article sites be really useful for link building if google is looking to penalise them?

niche-seo, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  7. calvynlee

Best Answers:
    I try to take away the "/" at the end of the URL and take away target="_new" rel="nofollow"

after save it.... target="_new" rel="nofollow" appear again when I edit, but the "/" is no longer there...

waiting for approval again

calvynlee, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  8. Leicester_Laura

Leicester_Laura Peon

Best Answers:
    I have submitted a number of articles to ezine in the last week and quite quickly was made a platinum member. As far as placing duplicate content - if your name matches on your blog and their site they will accept it, if not it may be refused. Their rules are quite stringent but it does stop "fluff" from appearing... well I say that but it is generally easy to get around their rules as people have proved before.

Are there any other article directories out there where the backlinks are more profitable? I am recieving around 1 click to the website from 100 article views on ezine and this doesn't seem very high - especially when their site is so large... and can you submit the same article to ezine and other directories?

Leicester_Laura, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  9. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can submit an article to as many article directories as you want. I submit an article to 20 directories but only 4 or 5 of them give good results. Try Articlesbase.com, Goarticles.com, Pubarticles.com and ArticleDashBoard.com. It depends on the niche , product reviews get the maximum CTR on ezinearticles.

shahidusman, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  10. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get my PM, I may help if you reply there

11. Leicester_Laura

Leicester_Laura Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks so much for your answer, I am heading to check these sites out now :)

Leicester_Laura, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  12. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome :)

13. jimmy77

jimmy77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Read their terms and conditions, that will help. Have a look at what the professional writers do - hire them off elance and freelancer.com

jimmy77, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  14. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    Elance is the best site to go if you want to get articles done or you can visit my website ;)

shahidusman, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  15. calvynlee

Best Answers:
    already conclude, the link contain in the body is no follow... and link in source box is do follow.

Thank for your help

calvynlee, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  16. Harrys

Harrys Member

Best Answers:
    Kraven2 can u please tell me which other 5 sites u prefer over ezine

shall surely help my campaign

and yes, not to miss the subject of the thread, ezine will obviously not use the article which is not accepted, so to be sure, you may delete it from your article home page on ezine and be assured of unique content wherever you use it.

Harrys, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  17. rickyfantana

rickyfantana Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe your articles is not that good or it is a duplicated article.

rickyfantana, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  18. KodrutZ

KodrutZ Peon

Best Answers:
    @calvynlee: No offense intended, but after seeing the level of your English in the first post, I think even EZ had solid reasons to reject your articles...

Regarding the war declared by Google a few days ago, it's going to hit a lot of sites and, unfortunately, some of them have no fault (download directories using PAD files to retrieve information published, for example - some only use that info, others offer various other features, but get penalty as well). This is not war against a certain type of site, but war on meaningless content, "robot-style" articles that have no meaning to the user.

Beyond SEO/SEM, there's a really important thing a lot of publishers/webmasters seem not to understand or simply overlook: if you write an article on a topic and that article gets a good ranking for Google, that doesn't mean people viewing it will find it useful - it simply means you managed to trick the automatic search engine. Well, this automatic search engine just got a bit more human...

... and to finish this post, I will add that I published a few articles myself to EZ - in fact I just wrote them for someone I was working for and he published them. Sites like that MUST DIE - I have nothing personal against EZ, all the articles I wrote for it were published on first attempt, but there's too much duplicated content on the Web already. Blogs could replace traditional media if done right, not just become a new plague!

KodrutZ, Feb 26, 2011 IP
    YMC likes this.
  19. calvynlee

Best Answers:
    actually not the matter of english... what I mention here is about the link... so far ez has approve my "level" of english here...

calvynlee, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  20. KodrutZ

KodrutZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you THINK, at least from time to time? So...

1. Google declares war on crappy content, but it's a war with rules.

2. EZ becomes aware of this war's rules, especially the guidelines regarding useless articles.

3. Leaving aside your level of English writing, you try to post an article to EZ that links to a crappy article (just two hints: poor grammar and outdated information, probably just a mindless rewrite of some older article), an article that has no value according to Google's new rules that EZ is already aware of.

4. EZ changes your link because having it as dofollow wouldn't bring a single bit of extra value to it, but on the contrary.

What can't you understand??? Say "thanks" for them still being too permissive and allowing you to throw some extra junk on the Web!

KodrutZ, Apr 11, 2011 IP