1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on getting trial users for our webservice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JoeEmotively, Nov 9, 2015.

Hi all,

I'm currently building a web service which is intended to help businesses monitor customer satisfaction, collect feedback, and encourage happy customers to write testimonials.

It basically consists of:

1) A Javascript widget which asks web visitors to rate their satisfaction on a 0 to 10 scale. If they provide a rating below a specified threshold, they are asked to provide a feedback comment. If they provide a rating above the threshold, they are asked to write a testimonial for the website/product/service.

2) A Javascript widget which displays testimonials on the customer site.

It's early days for us and we really need a few users to trial the system and give us some feedback. So far, I've posted in a couple of startup/web development forums and made some direct approaches to website owners but I'd really appreciate some advice from experienced web entrepreneurs on how we can get more trial users. Of course, if you run a website (doesn't matter how low the traffic), I'd love for you to try the service.

Thanks,
    Joe
    http://www.emotively.net

JoeEmotively, Nov 9, 2015 IP