1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice: i have $2000 monthly budget but dont know how to spend to get traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fxlock, Feb 18, 2016.

i changed my website cms from pligg to wordpress and redirect all internal pages to the homepage ..now i want to get traffic and have $2000 monthly budget but dont know how spend the amount to get best result ?

i mean if you were me how you split budget on content creation, content marketing , link building , PPC and other things to get targeted traffic ?

i must say i need some fast traffic [ like PPC for example ] so i must split some of budget to get fast traffic.

my site is 8 years old site pure Forex website below, the new content i submitted to the site get rank in top 100 of google for low competitive keywords

www.forexsq.com 
    Code (markup):

fxlock, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are Forex forums like forexpeacearmy.com or forexfactory.com. Just try to advertise there.

Zoti Media Group, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What are you looking to get out of the traffic?

Are there affiliate offers?
    Ads to click on?
    Newsletters to sign up for?

What is your ideal conversion?

Matthew Sayle, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  4. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i want to convert traffic for Ads to click on and i will add Newsletters later ..what is your suggestion ?
    i want to do branding and increase domain authority .. i will spend more but for start i have $2000 per month, but i expect to make money at least equal to the amount i spent for advertising.

is it good to spend some of budget for google adwords ppc to get fast traffic ?

fxlock, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Are we talking Adsense?

Do you know what the average CPC is in your niche?

6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Spend to traffic for short term and backlink for long term... Also do some direct advertise on high volume traffic website..

robyries, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    He is wanting to do CPC arbitrage, so we can't give him advice until we get all of the numbers.

8. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No not adsense...privet companies and forex brokers bought forex advvertising on my site now i want to increase targeted traffic.
    average CPC is $5-20 by adwords ..how i can decrease it ?
    please clarify it more...i mean from which websites i must by driect traffic?

fxlock, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    If people are already buying advertising on your site - what are you worried about?

I would take that $2,000 and save up for a few months to buy a website already doing well, rinse and repeat.

I can't understand why you're spending money to get clicks on someone else's banner - especially if they already paid you.

I think we're missing a piece of the puzzle here.

10. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the missing puzzle here is i want to increase target traffic to get more sponsors, more traffic means more money.

if a site doing well then the owner wont sell it .. so what is other suggestions ?

fxlock, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  11. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to define your goals.
    1) if you are looking for quick traffic then PPC is the best option.
    2) if you have long term goals and want to earn revenue than SEO is the best option(includes both content marketing and link building)
    Had i been in your place i would had selected keywords that are my goal centric , then i would had done on-page optimization (100$) of website and then would had done some social by self and link building (200$ per month) and saved money taking long goals into consideration.
    Now for you I would suggest to First choose right keywords which are your goal centric.
    You should take both long term goals and short term goals into consideration
    1. Try PPC with Exact match keywords(will save some money as no intentional traffic will come) - 100$*6 month. for short term goals
    2. Some SEO (200$*6 month) for long term goals Along with PPC
    3. Social (free by self) it can be regular practice.

Rest 200$ you can keep for covering up few short comings during this 6 months cycle.
    I hope i have covered majority of things, this will attract sponsor's and even if it doesn't you will able to generate revenue by self in next 6 months for sure

garry420, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  12. forexforex70

forexforex70 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello I provide Forex and Binary leads with full details . Such as Name, Email, Phone, Country, Currency and balance too. Please note me if you are interested.

forexforex70, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  13. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there,

Try bing ads instead of google adwords, use long tail keywords on your campaign. I have done this in the past, and got really good cpc with great roi. Also you can try buying banner advertising on buysellads.com. With that 2k you can do great things to bring more targeted traffic. Another things to consider is content ads marketing, its really great to bring targeted traffic. :)

Good luck.

Safaseo, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  14. isierra73

isierra73 Member

Best Answers:
    Helo contac to me by skype ivansierraspain

isierra73, Jan 11, 2017 IP