1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice from an experienced ecommerce owner, pretty please!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Kaspi, Mar 19, 2017.

Thanks for coming ma nigga! If you run a successful eshop or any kind of ecommerce where you need to provide written customer support over your tiny chat widget on your website or emails, I would like to ask you:
    • How many support messages do you roughly send per month? (answer to this question is very important, not asking about how many chats you answer, asking literally how many messages you send in total in all chats)
    • What is your turnover? (answer to this question is very important)
    • How much do you spend on customer support per month? (answer to this question is very important, if you answer customers just yourself, please count your time * how much is your hour worth)
    In case you think you can answer these three questions, please don't forget to answer all 3, all 3 answers are very important. If you don't want to say the numbers in public, feel free to PM me.

If you think you can't answer these 3 questions, please don't answer, okay? No trolling please, thank you.

I would really love to know these stats! Shall we help me poor guy and give me at least 3-10 times answers? Come on let's do it together! You can attach your address I'll send you a cake.

Thanks for any help!

Kaspi, Mar 19, 2017 IP