1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice for Facebook ads + affiliate eCommerce experiment

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bogartkick, Dec 9, 2019.

Hello guys!

I just started my eCommerce affiliate site and was approved by a couple of eCommerce affiliate programs.

As of now, here’s what I have tested (enabled ads on Instagram too):

Type of campaign: Website/link clicks
    Product: Acupuncture-related
    Target ages: 30 to 50 years old (men and women)
    Interests: Health and wellness, stress, anxiety, acupuncture
    Budget: 250 pesos for 5 days (50 php per day) since I have a limited budget for testing

After pausing my ad for 12 hours, here are my results:

People reached: 404
    Post engagements: 57
    Amount spent: 18.68 php

However, when I checked my affiliate dashboard, there are no clicks. I am using Pretty Links to cloak my affiliate links as I use my website as landing page rather than posting a direct affiliate link (because I think FB ads will reject if link is pointing directly to affiliate site than a landing page, but correct me if I’m wrong).

Here’s my question. Since the affiliate program has provided me with videos, do you think I am allowed to upload them in my post (with their watermark on it) and boost it with FB ads? Do you think they will approve the video ad when I want to boost even if it’s not originally mine?

I just need your advice guys because I really want to maximize my eCommerce + FB ads experiment, which I see that a lot have benefited and earned from it. I would really appreciate your time guys.

Thanks!

bogartkick, Dec 9, 2019 IP