1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice Advice - With Paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Matei Gavriluta, Jan 14, 2015.

Hello Everyone,
    On Sept 24th We have had some clients requesting some services. After almost 3 months, in December they decided to get back the cash. They opened 4 disputes that we won, after we hired an attorney.

ps: we have some clear terms and conditions about what we do and how we do.

This client can hire an attorney and contact us to claim his money after we won through Paypal's decision? Is this normal?

Best,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  2. Imgup

Imgup Member

Best Answers:
    Well, did your hired attorney actually do anything?

PayPal don't tend to protect against digital goods and after 3 months, it becomes hard for the sender of the money to take much action at all. If they lost the PayPal dispute, then I believe they are well within their rights to take legal action outside of PayPal.

Imgup, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We don't sell digital goods. Also on our Terms and Conditions we don't guarantee the services the client bought. Also we just create a new letter where its black and white all the process with all Appendice required. I am more frustrated that this client actually know how a PR agency works and still they want the cash back. My lawyer told me that they are looking to block my paypal funds for re-reversal with the help of a notary. But the action of an illegal action should be put in court and a judge should decide that, right? Also, I don't find logic that any agency who uses other services to claim the money after 90-120 days, soon. It's a calamity for me and many others.

Matei Gavriluta, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  4. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't know about which amount you're talking... in some cases, lawyer costs will be higher than "problematic" service. ;)

Samker, Jan 18, 2015 IP