1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a writer(s) to input hotel/restaurant text into site database!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by skunker, Aug 11, 2005.

Hi folks,
    I have a TRAVEL related website built from the ground up and I am currently inputting data such as hotel amenities, park information, restaurant overviews, etc into to the database and there are about 100 articles left. However, I am burnt out and now I need someone to help me complete this list.

Basically I need someone to take ready-made affiliate content and re-word it so I don't get stuck with the duplicate content penalty. Furthermore, you'll need to go to the owner's website, take his text content and then re-word it for my site. For example, a person leasing out a 2 bedroom condo might have a small website for it. You'll take the data from that website and then re-word it in your own words and put it in a text field on my website.

You'll only be writing around 1-2 paragraphs per item. But the writing quality has to be decent and you must try and capture the "essence" of what each hotel, restaurant, condo, park, etc provides.

I will provide the content, just need you to take that content and reword it and paste it into the site's database. Screenshots below:

1.) Your administrative control panel: http://www.7thcode.com/temp/screen1.gif

2.) Sample output of your data: http://www.7thcode.com/temp/screen2.gif

I am thinking around .30-.50 per article (article = 2 - 3 paragraphs).
    Please email at: with your rates and some examples of your work!

Thanks.

skunker, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  2. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. I have a low client load for marketing right now, so send me a message, I would love to help you out. It will keep me typing! :)

alternativerage, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you are ripping off other webmaster's work? Changing some words doesn't mean you aren't stealing their content.

Nice...
    Hey, maybe I should read some pulitzer prize winner's book, re-word it, write my own book and maybe I will also win a prize!

fryman, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  4. skunker

skunker Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Okay, I knew someone would mention something like this. Here's the deal, what I am doing is taking affiliate ready-made content that is provided by travel affiliate websites (ian.com, expedia, etc) for the sole purpose of using it verbatim on your website. This is what they want you to do. However, you and I know that the duplicate content filter dances on that stuff, so that's why I am needing help taking that content and re-wording it so it doesn't alert the dupe filter. Also, in the case of a couple who may own a condo for rent, they usually have a small website setup advertising their unit. These people want business and they need people like me to help advertise their stuff, however, I am not going to just go and rip off their content word-for-word because then I could get stuck with a dupe filter on that as well. So, I am taking their text and just re-wording it. Plus, I am a local and will be providing my own two-cents in some of the articles.

Hope that answers any criticism I may get on this. Thanks for asking though.

skunker, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  5. skunker

skunker Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    YOu want me to PM you? Come on, you're supposed to....or email me at

skunker, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  6. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member