1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a writer (native english) for a rewrite of game descriptions

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by axelfr74, Aug 17, 2006.

Hi,

I'm looking for someone with good english writing skills for a rework of the english game descriptions of my mobile gaming site http://www.handygo.de/free_mobile_games/mobile-games.html.
    For example the one-liner description "Kill all aliens with your laser beam! - V2.0 -" needs to be enhanced with a more detailed description of the "space invaders" game principle.

In the first step there are 100 games to describe. You can choose by yourself which games you want to describe (take a look into the games database above). Each description should include at least 200 words. Most games are clones or remakes of old classics, so an article about the history and the gameplay of the "original" would be enough. Please no Wikipedia copy'n'paste or other copy-protected material!

Budget is 200$, I anyone wants to do it please PM me with a short sample work. Thanks!

Axel

axelfr74, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Cheap SEO Services, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  3. axelfr74

axelfr74 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all submissions - the job is not available anymore.

axelfr74, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  4. writerboy

writerboy Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm interested, is offer still open?

writerboy, Sep 27, 2006 IP