1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a WordPress plugin to show demo of templates with toolbar like btemplates

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by tricksdaddy, Jan 13, 2011.

1. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Mr tricksDaddy
    Do you have reserve amount to do this for you. If you have something for the same. I can guide you how to do it using wordpress. ( PM me)

rakesh kumar, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  2. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    I basically already told you how it was done. I will repeat it a little more slower:

You need to write a "custom" WordPress template. This template is not like your normal WP page, it is basic Html with a good old fashioned frameset inside of it.

Your main frame is used for your control bar. Inside the bar is a Form Select box used to control the target frame. When a selection is made, the demo appears in the target frame.

One page controls many demos.

How do you reference the demo? That depends on your Html demo page, but normally you will capture a $_POST variable to the demo page and that in turn selects the demo. (ie: httx://mysite.com/demo?btemplatedemo1 )

Dodger, Jan 29, 2011 IP