1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a website built.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by jman2, Mar 18, 2007.

I am looking for someone to build me a content based style website. I dont want to use wordpress but I would like the site to do the same type of functions if this is possible. I just feel that wordpress keeps you from optimizing the site! If I am wrong please let me know? Anyone that can help please let me know.

Thanks
    jman2.

jman2, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  2. extensiblecascade

extensiblecascade Active Member

Best Answers:
    One could do a lot with Wordpress. Maybe we could talk about getting your website built, just PM me.

extensiblecascade, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  3. sspoldir

sspoldir Guest

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is pretty much the way to go... for writing anyway, I have used Geeklog in the past until I got lazy and my site got hacked. WP is highly customizable... Checkout the blog at http://www.cybercashology.com/ he is giving away some copies of a course on how to setup and configure a WordPress blog.

-SS

sspoldir, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you just looking for a CMS? If so, you may want to try Joomla or Drupal, both of which are free.
    If you want a custom web design done, you can find freelance web designers here .

ablaye, Mar 19, 2007 IP