1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Webhost which doesnt care of DMCA(anime site)

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by drvenom, Jan 11, 2011.

We need a good reliable host of hosting an anime sites.We are looking for a strong relation which the hosting company as we may need long term relation with hosting our domains.

We are only going to use embed links so this may be very helpful in consuming less of your server bandwidth but we still may require around 100gb bw.Disk space not an issue can be around 5 gb or less.a good uptime of around 99.9%

Host should be supportive.Also trust in terms with a new offshore host is very bleak so i may only be happy to pay in terms of monthly fee rather than annual.
    performance will be appreciated.

drvenom, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For this I suggest you use offshore host.

Last time I used elektrikhost.com to host my video blog and the speed is better compare to citrex

mentos, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  3. Dismatikz

Dismatikz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Worldstream.nl or prq.se - both are incredibly good hosts, prq especially, although quite a bit more expensive.

Dismatikz, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  4. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    I believe that some offshore web hosts are able to meet your needs. Just do a search on all possible 'offshore hosting' providers, compare them and choose the best one.

~ServerPoint~, Jan 31, 2011 IP