1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a web tool developed... please quote this work.

Discussion in 'C#' started by DanPonjican, Oct 23, 2008.

I need a tool that would be web based to serve as an archive for a large number of TIFF and PDF files. This tool would need to index a directory (and all sub directories) and be a search tool as well. The results should be served up as links in a webpage so the user can launch them using locally installed default viewers.

This tool would need basic security as well (i.e. user logins). Active directory may work, but would need an admin tool to choose which users would have access. Either way, there would need to be basically two levels of access. Read only, and full access for users adding files to this vault.

Other potential functionality would be to attach meta data to each file such as submitter, date, etc. A new file submission tool would need to accompany this functionality to populate meta data with new files entering the system.

Anyone interested in quoting me on a job like this?

DanPonjican, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. daviddalian

daviddalian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i can do this for 600$
    if you like pls pm me

daviddalian, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  3. islandhopper8

islandhopper8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you didnt found someone yet let me know I can do that for you. Have done that already for others, where they can upload there own files and share with other. With admin and user access. Let me know if you are interested.

islandhopper8, Nov 1, 2008 IP