1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a very simple php auction script

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Dj-iceman, Oct 24, 2007.

Hello,

So I am building my studio and I am collecting scripts I need a SIMPLE, I repeat SIMPLE auction script which contains 3 fuctions. The pirce, the bidding form and show the bids, in 1 page.

I need it to be like this:
    1. easily modifiable
    2. 1 page
    3. I need it to have Starting Bid
    4. Buy It Now price shown
    5. Bid increments
    6. End of the auction (it should also have a countdown so it will automatially start counting when the page is uploaded or date is added or some function like that)
    7. bidding form with the following:
    - Name (requried to fill) (will not be hidden from the public defaultly)
    - Email (requried to fill) (will be hidden from the public (which means it will only be in the file that the auction is going to write the data in (your choice)))
    - Bid (requried to fill) (will not be hidden from the public, it should be a dropdown box that would allow a person to choose their bid (needs to be connected to the starting bid, latest bid and bid increaments) it should have 10 options to choose a bid and an option for Bid More and also an option Buy It Now, those two should be at the end.)
    - Message (option to fill) (will be hidden from the public, needs to be a text area)
    - Option to hide Name and set Unname instead of it (optional to fill) (a checkbox)
    - Option to send copy of the filled data to the person itself (optional to fill) (a checkbox)
    - It needs to send the bid information to my email and it also needs to write it somewhere else.

8. It needs to have a list of bids made which would have the bidder name and the bid (example: Iceman - $1)

If anyone can do it or knows a script that can pretty much do it then let me know. I'll pay for it too ofcourse.

Thank you,
    Iceman.

Dj-iceman, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  2. undir

undir Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am Interested. Please contact me on msn.

undir, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. webmasterplace

webmasterplace Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. PM me if you accept.

webmasterplace, Oct 24, 2007 IP