1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Need a Very Simple GIF created from Image

Discussion in 'Design' started by belgin fish, Jan 24, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I need 2 very simple GIFs created from an image I have, attached is the image. Please have a look at it before reading the job description. The image has dots randomly in a specific area. There is an arrow on the right which has a line coming off the arrow head leading to the highest dot.

GIF 1
    Initially all the dots are hidden, along with the arrow on the right and the line leading to the highest dot. One by one the dots will appear randomly at 0.5s intervals (I may need the interval changed after I see the final product). Once all of the dots have appeared 1 second later the arrow on the right with the line leading to the highest dot will appear.

GIF 2
    Initially all the dots are hidden, along with the arrow on the right and the line leading to the highest dot. After 1 second all of the dots appear at once. After another 1 second the arrow on the right with the line leading to the highest dot will appear.

After each GIF is done, it should wait a minimum of 3 seconds before restarting. They should be in sequence, so GIF 2 should wait longer than GIF 1.

Let me know if you can do this or if something doesn't make sense.

Attached Files:

belgin fish, Jan 24, 2017 IP