1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a top notch financial writer, Good rate!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Arunrajvs, Jan 8, 2017.

I need a top notch financial writer, especially well-versed with US, European and Indian financial markets. I am looking for quality here, so the person I hire has to have an impeccable (not unreasonably complicated) command of English, good flow and should not resort to plagiarism.

It goes without saying that the individual should be interested in creating financial content and have a genuine interest in financial topics. The topics can raise from credit card, business management, financial trends, mutual funds, etc. Someone with relevant qualifications in the financial markets or having an experience in writing finance articles, will have an added advantage.

The rate is $4 for 500 words. Let me know.

Thanks for reading... DM me if interested..

Arunrajvs, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Replace the line "Good Rate" to "cheap rate". $4 for 500 words with too much expectations.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    Neeni86 and GTAce like this.
  3. Danielzo

Danielzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I often refrain from posting when I'm not interested in a potential job, yet there are a few things that you should be aware of.

You see, I am pretty well-versed in financial content, yet for a basic article that doesn't require too much research or understanding, I tend to charge around $15-20 for 500 words. That's significantly more than the rate you are asking for, yet the resulting content is also worth it. I understand the way budgets work, and I've personally been in the position of hiring people for some of my side projects for lower rates, yet I never expected an impeccable command of English, good flow, and a personal interest in the niche. High-quality articles pose a higher investment, yet yield a considerably better return.

Thanks!

Danielzo, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    sandarr, GTAce and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's refreshing to find a writer that has self respect.....good on you!:)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.