1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a technical writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rosn007, Oct 6, 2020.

Need someone who can write about phones. It could be rewritten. Someone who is comfortable with technical specifications would be an ideal fit. Thanks!

rosn007, Oct 6, 2020 IP
  2. poptart_services

poptart_services Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, Im interested in writing about writing about phones and Im a very fast typer so I can finish it very quickly also.

poptart_services, Oct 8, 2020 IP
  3. WAHMBrenda

WAHMBrenda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello. I've been a freelance writer for 10+ years and can easily meet your needs. You can see my writing at http://www.rubyhemministries.com Please let me know if you're interested.

WAHMBrenda, Oct 12, 2020 IP
  4. 5c0tt

5c0tt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello WAHMBrenda, this might be an old post now, but if you are still looking ... I write on my website "well, that's interesting tech" as well as for clients on their sites. I have 25 years experience working in the grey area between technology and marketing, creating content that converts reads to leads. I'd be happy to share more info if that sounds of interest? Or just search the website description (above) to find examples and contact details

5c0tt, Mar 29, 2021 IP