1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a specific type of script or some help if possible.

Discussion in 'PHP' started by z00100, Jul 2, 2013.

Hi,

I have a very unique requirement.
    SEMrush
    I need something like this:

1. User registers on the site and logs in.
    2. They then submit the name of the product they bought (from another place or site) and most importantly the price. The submission form will have categories of products such as smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops etc.
    3. The entry is checked by an admin (could be more than 1 person) who verifies if the data is correct.
    4. Once the entry is correct or fixed by the admin, the admin saves the entry.

The data is then graphed onto the site showing different stats.

For example, if people want to search for the price trend of an iphone, then they can search for that and see the pricing trend for that product. If they want to search for the pricing trend of an iphone in JAPAN, the they filter with the parameters they need and a pricing trend is shown.

The trend should show the actual price as well as a long term trend (up or down) to show if the price of the product is increasing or decreasing.

In effect, this is similar to a stock site, but where the price is submitted by the user (anonymously) and is plugged into the site.

I really need this type of script ASAP so please help out.

Thanks!!

z00100, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt you will find something already made which fits that criteria. You are going to have to hire a freelancer to create this for you.

Check out the service section here or PPH.

HuggyStudios, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  3. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, this would be something you need to let others write for you! gl

EricBruggema, Jul 3, 2013 IP