1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Source of Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Hazhayder, Jul 12, 2015.

Hello, I want the forum members to share some sources of wallpaper which i can upload on my website so adsense does not make any issue with it.
    What you guys think about devianart and flickr if i post the author profile link of the wallpaper on my website. Is that fine with Google Adsense
    Thanks
    Sorry for my bad english

Hazhayder, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I use ScrapeBox's Google Image Grabber for that. You can filter by free license, free use or share, commercial use etc.

To be honest, that is what a DMCA page is for. You put up a DMCA page then that way if you are using something that is copyrighted, people can request you to take it down.

You cover your back with it.

I can do you a scrape if you want. I charge $5 per 1000 images. Send me a PM if you want me to.

Regards.

Mkcoy, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense will want nothing to do with your wallpaer site, no matter how you get the wallpapers.

Agent000, Jul 12, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well thats not true is it. Why would you say that? I have ran many many Adsense/Wallpaper sites in the past. I still launch them now from time to time. As long as the site has all the relevant pages, contact us, Disclaimer, DMCA (optional) and as long as the images he is using are free license, free use or share, commercial use etc then he is doing nothing wrong.

Why shouldn't Adsense let him use Adsense on his site just like any other site?

Talk about double standards!

Mkcoy, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Because Adsense is a contextual based ad system, wallpaper sites generally consist of images and no text, how are they supposed to serve targeted ads if there's no text on the page?
    The Adsense bot can't see images so there's no point, any ads that get shown won't get clicked on so earnings will be non-existent or so low it's not worth the effort.
    This isn't the forum to be offering your scraping services, if it was the thread would be in BST......

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    malky66, Jul 12, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Duhh the images have TITLES and TEXT in them (DESCRIPTION). Wallpaper sites aren't always just wallpapers only you tool! Each wallpaper needs to have a title and usually has a small description and also some tags. Adsense is smart enough to know what to display on a wallpaper site and not what to display.

The Adsense bot doesn't need to see images. It just needs to read the title and use the text on the page to know what the site/page is about you complete moron!

That just goes to show how much you don't know about wallpaper sites and Adsense combined and you shouldn't even be in this thread commenting...

Agent000 said that Adsense wouldnt want nothing to do with his site. Thats 2 people that have talked complete BS nonsense in this thread now.

If a wallpaper site is getting between 1-10,000 UV's a day. Adsense WILL want the webmaster to use Adsense on it. Because they will make shit loads from that. As long as the advertiser got their traffic from it, and the publisher got their earnings from it. And the searcher found something of interest and relevance to them. All 3 parties are satisfied and happy.

And who are you to tell me what to post where? You are not an Moderator here and you're not an Admin. Who do you think you are DP police or something!?

OP asked about posting wallpapers with Adsense. I helped him and offered him a service.

You didn't even offered OP any help! Just come marching in with your big size 9's thinking you own the place like usual.

If you're going to do that, at least get your facts right first.

Mkcoy, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't start name calling just because you're as thick as shit and know no different, Wallpaper sites are useless for Adsense whatever you think, they earn nothing, have a look at any of the top free wallpaper sites, none of them have Adsense on them because IT'S NOT WORTH THE EFFORT.
    Oh and who's telling you where you can post, not me, just advising you this isn't the forum to be spamming your crap scraping services, I mean $5 for 1000 wallpapers, you that short of money...lol, send me your paypal I'll make a donation so you can put it towards some therapy for that personality disorder you're obviously suffering from.

malky66, Jul 12, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right, so on one hand you say you say I shoudnt go around name calling, then on the other you call me "thick as shit" and then go about saying that I have a personality disorder... Talk about double standards!

There's a difference between name calling and calling someone out for what they are.

I have a personality disorder because I offered a service to someone? Oh no I offered a service to someone, I guess that means I'm a bad person for trying to put food on my table...

Grow up boy! I'm not thick! I'm not an idiot! I've been running wallpaper sites for about 10 years. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Wallpaper sites are NOT useless for Adsense. And look at any top wallpaper site and they ALL use Adsense. In fact, Adsense is the best way to earn the most money with a wallpaper sites. Some people launch wallpaper sites because they get a lot of traffic quickly and because they can earn with Adsense with it.
    Lets put that to the test then shall we. I just searched Google for "wallpaper site". I then went onto the top 5 sites that are showing in the list and guess what. They are ALL using Adsense.

Here's the search https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&site=&source=hp&q=wallpaper+site

1. wallpaperswide.com Adsense'd? YES
    2. hdwallpapers.in/ Adsense'd? YES
    3. desktopwallpapers.co.uk/ Adsense'd? YES
    4. wallpaperscraft.com/ Adsense'd? YES
    5. desktopnexus.com/ Adsense'd? YES

Lets do another test for the terms "3d wallpapers" and see if the top 5 wallpaper sites are using Adsense or not.

1. wallpaperfx.com/3d Adsense'd? YES
    2. wallpaperstop.com/3d-wallpaper/ Adsense'd? YES
    3. livewallpapers.org/ Adsense'd? YES
    4. wallpapers.mi9.com/ Adsense'd? YES
    5. superbwallpapers.com/ Adsense'd? YES

You still want to say that wallpaper sites are rubbish for Adsense? If that was so, why are all these top wallpaper sites using Adsense?

Clearly it IS worth the effort. Not that its any effort to add an Adsense unit to your page. Why would you think it was an effort for? Do you struggle with things like that? :)

Virtually every single wallpaper site you visit will be using Adsense on it. For the past 10 years I've been working with wallpaper sites, 99% of them have been using Adsense as their main form of advertising/income.

I just proved what you have said is wrong.

Now run along you silly little man.

Mkcoy, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and look at the ads being shown, talktalk ads, ads for smartphones, ads for jquery sliders.... how many clicks do you think they get on those ads? fucking none, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT.
    That's why you still have to spam your crappy services for $5, because you've never earned any real money and never will.
    Quit with the name calling, just makes you look like a pathetic excuse for a man...and I use the word man very lightly in your case....

malky66, Jul 12, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk and Agent000 like this.
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WRONG! They get plenty of clicks. Wallpaper sites earn good money. You haven't ever ran any big wallpaper sites so what would you even know??????????
    Obviously they do earn the webmasters money otherwise they wouldn't use them. It's not rocket salad!
    What the piss do you know about me or what I have or haven't earned? NOTHING.

As I said, there is a difference between calling someone a name and calling someone out for what they are. You go around calling people "thick as ****" then tell them to stop calling you names. You have your priorities wrong pal.

Have a prosperous day and live long and all that.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    Mkcoy, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    The site will be rejected by adsense with the reason "Site does not comply with Google's policies". Google requires unique and compelling content, not copied content.

If you think that you are so right, encourage the OP to apply and you will see what happens. Google has not approved a wallpaper site for a very long time.

Agent000, Jul 12, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  12. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WRONG. You're talking complete rubbish and making it up as you go along! Why will it be rejected? Why wont it comply with Googles policies? What makes you say it will have copied content? You are assuming that the OP wont use unique images and will just put copied stuff only? And how do you know that Google have not approved a wallpaper site for a long time? You don't know that. You don't work for Google so you don't know that! You don't see every site that they get to approve or not so you cant say that!

So long as the site has all the right pages and is established, they will approve it for Adsense. And maybe the OP already has an Adsense account. In which case, he doesnt need to submit it to Adsense for approval. Did you think of that? I've already proved bunghole66 wrong. Do you want to be proven wrong as well?

Mkcoy, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  13. Hazhayder

Hazhayder Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Will you please review my website and that tell me how can i approve adsense on my website ? Because i tried to apply for adsense but they denied my website.
    Thanks
    http://tunewallpaper.com this is my website link please review it and tell me

Hazhayder, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's no good asking him, he has no clue what he's talking about.....
    @Agent000 gave you the correct answer, take advice from him, he knows what he's talking about where Adsense is concerned.
    Forget Adsense on your wallpaper site, Adsense have refused your application just like @Agent000 said it would, it just ain't gonna happen.

malky66, Jul 13, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you talking crap for still? Why don't I know what I'm talking about? I've been running wallpaper sites with Adsense for the past 10 years and I don't know what I'm talking about?

Yeh, alritey then.

Some people just like the sound of their own voice too much.
    Your site doesn't really have many wallpapers on it. Also none of the wallpapers have actual real titles for of what the images(wallpapers) are. All they have are just numbered titles. How is that helpful for a visitor or someone who is blind? How is that SEO friendly? Also some of your pages don't even work! http://www.tunewallpaper.com/wallpaper/actress/deepika-padukone-red-dress/J62

Also, you have duplicate images with different names
    Eg http://www.tunewallpaper.com/wallpaper/actress/deepika-padukone-white-dress/G67
    http://www.tunewallpaper.com/wallpaper/actress/deepika-padukone/ERv

Its clear this particular wallpaper site does not offer the user a good experience so therefore its quite obvious why it has been rejected to use Adsense on it.

Why don't you build a proper site first and one with no bugs, real titles from the wallpapers and unique descriptions for each and then submit that instead of some sloppy/buggy mess of a site. No offence.

Mkcoy, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  16. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you head over to google's own adsense help group and type 'wallpaper site" into the search box and look at all of the zillion threads about the zillion wallpaper sites that have been rejected. It is easy to see who is talking crap in this thread.....

Agent000, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  17. Hazhayder

Hazhayder Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for the reply. You guys cleared my concept

Hazhayder, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  18. Hazhayder

Hazhayder Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think about game embedding website ? Does adsense accept such kind of websites. Like Bgames and someother games website. They embed games into their websites

Hazhayder, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Generally they don't

Agent000, Jul 21, 2015 IP