1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a simple PHP Function For WordPress

Discussion in 'Programming' started by oneclickfixed, May 3, 2016.

I have a wordpress website and am using a membership plugin. Currently it is not protecting a video I am placing on the page because it is not in the post content. The plugin developer gave me this direction:

Head over to "includes/functions/llms.functions.access.php" and find either of the two:
    llms_is_user_enrolled() -- this will let you check if a user is enrolled in either a specific course
    or
    llms_is_user_member() -- this will let you check if a user is a member of a specific membership level

Either function will return either true or false so you can use that to hide / display the extra video field as needed.

Take a look at the inline documentation for the functions for descriptions of their parameters.

So I think with that a WordPress function with an if statement needs to be written. Not being a PHP expert, I think I need to hire someone to write this tiny bit of code.

PM me if you think you are up to the task.

oneclickfixed, May 3, 2016 IP