1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Review? Post Here -- Will Give Professional SEO Analyzation With Suggestions

Discussion in 'SEO' started by SEO_Matey, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netra_r

netra_r Peon

Best Answers:
    please review my proxy sites

www.lovelysurf.com
    www.beyondschool.info

anytips on increasin CTR??

netra_r, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  2. Jackseo

Jackseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all.
    I just recently launched my site thepokercollection com and I wanted to get some insights on it. Google punished my main keyword for adding my site to a few of my blogs as as sitewide link. So that kw ranking fell from 9 to 220 :(

I took the sitewide links off my blogs and left it on just one blog. Do you know how long it will take to get my normal rankings back? Thanks!

Jackseo, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  3. TheRazor5

TheRazor5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most in demand question of all time, and I believe it will keep that title for quite a while.

How do I get FREE Traffic?

Well, paid one is easy, right? Just get some money on adwords and keep on doing "trial and error" tests to hit a better ROI.

Now, Free Traffic... There are a lot of products out there that will teach you how to fload you websites with traffic everyday, for free and forever.

Michael Traffic Videos is a pretty inexpensive product for what it teaches.
    note: I am not affiliated with that product in anyhow and I haven't bought it myself.

You have also Traffic Secrets 2.0 from John Reese, that's a pretty good product that will teach you mostly hardcore SEO. That will cost you thousands so I'd stay away from it if I was just starting.

Now if you are looking for free information there are a few websites were you can get really Good information from.

For example this one: Free Website Taffic

That blog alone can save you a ton of money in products.

TheRazor5, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  4. quicksale1

quicksale1 Peon

Best Answers:
    My website is aabcohousebuyers.com

I purchased this website because it has a good lead management system in the back office. I utilize the system to manage my home seller leads. However, I am wondering if it is going to bring me good search engine optimization for what I would like and need it to do.

When a motivated seller decides to go online to sell their home fast, I would like my website to be listed on the top of the organic search results. I would also like my website to appear first when a seller is trying to find a ‘quick’ house buying company. Basically, I need to generate about 100 motivated home seller leads per month, which are in my direct local market. Therefore, I would like to get your professional opinion on how to best optimize my website, completely.

One of the issues I have is that my website has the affiliate link and logo to the company who sold me the website, on the bottom left hand corner of the page. I am not sure if this is a good thing for my SEO investment time. Not to mention, the money used to optimize my website for my markets key words and search time. More importantly, I am concerned that my website is being used to optimize their companies services (which is to create and sell real estate websites) versus my website being recognized for the real estate services I offer. (Such as ‘sell your house fast’, ‘avoid foreclosure’, ‘sell my home for fast cash’…etc.)

Should I invest the time and money driving traffic organically to this site which contains articles press releases, videos, squidoo lenses, etc?

Should I ask them to change certain things to make it work better for my SEO needs? If so, what exactly do you recommend that I ask for? Should I be investing the money and time that I would need to invest into organic SEO into a totally different web page format for long-term engine optimization?

My website has a lot links to different relevant web pages within the main web page. Some of the web pages are titled under some of our market topics. Again, under a ‘we buy houses type niche’. It includes built in squeeze pages along with free reports on relevant topics and some of the popular keyword phrases and search terms like ‘sell your home fast’ and ‘avoid foreclosure’. I have found that these phrases cater to the real estate investing niche, as well.

I know that the company sells identical website templates in their packages. I researched ‘Copy Scape’ for duplicate content and found several identical versions of their other web pages. Do you think the duplicate content is bad for search engine optimization? Do you believe I would benefit from re-writing the content of the website? Also, should I be linking the different relevant articles, press releases, and blog postings to those particular niche web pages within the main web page?

I appreciate your time and look forward to your feedback.

quicksale1, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  5. www.1-proxy.com

www.1-proxy.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    www.1-proxy.com, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  6. miracle

miracle Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread can be closed, this fellow got banned...and no one going to answer our questions.

miracle, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  7. eagleshot

eagleshot Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.BankrollAPro.com

It's a site dedicated to more serious online poker players. It's a poker staking site. Where sponsors can back proven online poker players into big cash tournaments.

Thanks

eagleshot, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  8. monkey99

monkey99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi SEO_Matey,

I've just created a new site and would love some help with SEO www.wiicompare.com

Cheers

monkey99, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  9. abdul.pcet

abdul.pcet Peon

Best Answers:
    abdul.pcet, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  10. hippo_dance

hippo_dance Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm... wonder if still available?

hippo_dance, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  11. Nercm

Nercm Peon

Best Answers:
    I would love some input on www.nercm.com

desperately trying to gain backlinks

Nercm, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  12. hippo_dance

hippo_dance Active Member

Best Answers:
    guys, i guess no point asking as the thread starter has been banned :(

hippo_dance, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  13. Technica

Technica Active Member

Best Answers:
    Technica, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  14. TopherX

TopherX Banned

Best Answers:
    Please have a look at my site. a month ago it was 14 on google now it doesn't even rank in the top 1000. It still comes up pretty good from "canada" search, but next to no traffic from google. We are going for the keyword "Team Leader" I have a video series, articles, extra stuff about the show. We have lots of content to post yet, but haven't really been keeping up with it because of other sites. But still the site just chucked out of the sandbox so quick. most our sites (which are all the same kind of thing) are PR3 or PR4 but this one only PR2 :(

http://www.team-leader.com

Please help

TopherX, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  15. lilrinho

lilrinho Peon

Best Answers:
    HE IS BANNED PPL.

i bet more will still come here asking for a site review...

lilrinho, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  16. bgsa

bgsa Banned

Best Answers:
    Please Review my Webhosting Website: bgsawebhosting[dot]com

bgsa, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  17. danielstallon

danielstallon Guest

Best Answers:
    danielstallon, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  18. danielstallon

danielstallon Guest