1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Review? Post Here -- Will Give Professional SEO Analyzation With Suggestions

Discussion in 'SEO' started by SEO_Matey, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gradedstakes.com

gradedstakes.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the review. My low traffic befuddles me. I'm trying to get it up, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to go fix my metadata now, thanks :).

gradedstakes.com, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  2. SEO_Matey

SEO_Matey Banned

Best Answers:
    Alright, awesome buddy, good luck with everything. :)

SEO_Matey, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  3. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    NsaneNoob, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. SEO_Matey

SEO_Matey Banned

Best Answers:
    www.reviewtheproducts.com

• High Number Of Meta Keywords
      The web page has 31 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 5
    Alexa Rank -- 5,398,533 (bad)
    Backlinks -- 4
    Technorati Blog Ranking -- 4,582,675
    RSS Feed -- http://www.reviewtheproducts.com/?feed=rss2

Your Only Four Backlinks With PR
    1 http://www.bigfinder.com/resultz.cfm?sorbent+product=1 0
    2 http://www.bigfinder.com/resultz.cfm?extenze+reviews=1 0
    3 http://www.bigfinder.com/resultz.cfm?absorbent+product=1 0
    4 http://www.bigfinder.com/resultz.cfm?fibronol+reviews++weight+loss=1 0

This site seems to be a new site. You've got good metadata, just work on making the keywords more accurate, they're too broad at the moment. Also, to get more PR by the next update I would recommend getting a lot of directory submissions done. For a better alexa rank and more traffic, I think that social bookmarking will be the best way to go. Make sure you use your metadata for the directory submission and social bookmarking information. Good luck.

SEO_Matey, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  5. nicholas777

nicholas777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your review. My website is about freeware. If I go for "free software workshop", will I get good rankings for "free software" or "freeware"? I mean, I've checked how many times "free software workshop" is searched for...0 times. What do you suggest?

nicholas777, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  6. RoyDixon

RoyDixon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new to this. This is the first site I've ever built. It's about 45 days old. I could sure use a review! Any advice regarding the site, contents and SEO would be greatly appreciated. +Rep for the favor!
    Thanks in advance.

http://www.themonumentartist.com

RoyDixon, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  7. callmeminty

callmeminty Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://blogminty.blogspot.com

callmeminty, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  8. SEO_Matey

SEO_Matey Banned

Best Answers:
    @ nicholas77 -- Oh, well, I didnt check. This is a free service so I can only tell you so much. If your willing to find out how you can rank a lot higher then PM me and we can discuss it. :)

www.themonumentartist.com

• Page Title is too long
      The maximum recommended length for page titles is 70 characters, your current page title is 80 characters.
    • Meta Description is too long
      Your meta description should be no more than 150 characters, your current meta description is 215 characters.
    • High Number Of Meta Keywords
      The web page has 16 keywords in its metadata. We believe that though the search engines don't weigh keywords as heavily as they used to, they're still important to get right. By using a high number of keywords, it is possible that you are diluting the effect of your most important keywords. We would suggest keeping the keywords to 10 or less. Currently, this page has keywords in its metadata.

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 70
    Alexa Rank -- 3,440,852
    Backlinks -- 411

Your site seems to be a little new. For a higher page rank I would recommend submitting your site to directories. For more search engine traffic I would recommend submitting your site to social bookmarking sites. Definitely make your metadata more specific. Good luck.

SEO_Matey, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  9. SEO_Matey

SEO_Matey Banned

Best Answers:
    SEO_Matey, Sep 1, 2008 IP
    mi25 likes this.
  10. mi25

mi25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have started a new affiliate website http://instantcreditcard.org/. After i run the Search Engine Spider Simulator it show that the serps cant read the content of the website. Please give me some advice on what to do to solve this problem. Thanks

mi25, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  11. hentai.business

hentai.business Peon

Best Answers:
    hentai.business, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  12. iPhone 3G

iPhone 3G Peon

Best Answers:
    iPhone 3G, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  13. heartnet

heartnet Peon

Best Answers:
    here is my blog.
    http://mqlprogramming.blogspot.com
    I even dont make tag word for its content.(dont know which the best-hope to tag someday)
    its very simple as not for adsene.
    can you review it traffic?

heartnet, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  14. SEO_Matey

SEO_Matey Banned

Best Answers:
    www.instantcreditcard.org

Page Title is missing
    This page is missing a title. You should add a title to every web page, it helps search engines understand what the page is about. For SEO, it's important to have page titles on every page of your site.
    Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's mportant to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website. Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- N/A
    Alexa Rank -- N/A
    Pages Indexed by Google -- N/A
    Yahoo Directory Listing -- Found

This site seems to be brand new. You have no metadata, you will not get any search engine traffic like this. Put in some metadata and be really specific, short and strong keywords are excellent. Then, using these same metadata submit to directories, and social bookmark all your pages to get indexed by Google quickly. That should be all.

www.my-free-iphone3g.com

Page Rank -- 0
    Pages Indexed by Google -- 13
    Alexa Rank -- 4,803,046
    Backlinks -- 114
    RSS Feed Found -- http://www.my-free-iphone3g.com/feed/

Your site seems to be low on traffic and rather new. It has pretty good metadata, check for spelling errors. Submit your site to directories to get more PR, use the metadata information for your submission information. To get more pages indexed by Google social bookmark your site's pages. Good luck.

www.mqlprogramming.blogspot.com

Meta Description Not Found
    This page is missing a meta description. It's mportant to add a meta description for every page on your site, the meta description is what frequently shows up under your page title in search results and convinces people to click-through to your site.
    No Meta Keywords Found
    There were no keywords detected in the metadata of the website. Though Google does not seem to place high relevance on meta keywords to determine the content of a website, other engines like Yahoo! may still look at these. Since it doesn't hurt you to have metakeywords, we'd suggest going ahead and adding them to the page.

Page Rank -- N/A
    Alexa Rank -- 6,830,201

This seems like a new blog. Please follow the suggestions that I made to the first site I reviewed in this post. Good luck.

SEO_Matey, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  15. mesach

mesach Peon

Best Answers:
    mesach, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  16. roger_inkart

roger_inkart Peon

Best Answers:
    roger_inkart, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  17. pczing

pczing Peon

Best Answers:
    First let me just say, I think it is great you are doing this for the DP Comunity. I am sure everyone is very glad the clicked this thread. Now my site is www.pczing.com and it centered around offering computer support services over the internet to consumers and organizations world wide. Spreading awareness about this form of support is the big issue here because most people are not aware that this can be done and how easy it is. I am very new to SEO so please try to be as descriptive as you can be. i am particularly interested in the keywords that you would recommend. And anything else that you thin would be useful. Thank you for your time.

pczing, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  18. miracle

miracle Peon

Best Answers:
    miracle, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  19. budin

budin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your honest review and your suggestion! :)

budin, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  20. Vyliss

Vyliss Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, could you give me some advice on improving my site please? I think its sandboxed atm :(

http://getexback.net

Vyliss, Sep 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.