1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a recommendation on Shared host with good support, switching away from Hostgator

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by fixxi.net, Mar 10, 2015.

1. AnneMarieJames

AnneMarieJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Raid Host for all of my sites and clients. They have a great support system through online chat and also a ticketing system. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a ticket to be answered and the online chat gets picked up immediately.

Their prices are really good and they have a lot of options for packages and even a topping up add on system if you need extra resources but don't yet need to upgrade to a larger package.

They have been there for me at all times of the day and I don't think I will ever leave the now.

AnneMarieJames, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How about bluehost? Did you try them before?

it career, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. AnneMarieJames

AnneMarieJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've tried BlueHost, Hostgator and others before but they have all let me down in some way of another. I've been with RaidHost for years now and Have been very happy with them.

AnneMarieJames, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  4. Josh Hopkins

Josh Hopkins Peon

Best Answers:
    Rather then a shared host as I used to do that too, I just bought a VPS from a company in Canada called Iridium Networks (http://www.iridiumnetworks.com/?page_id=18). I bought a VPS from their node in Toronto for my clients, I'm paying $250 CDN for it and it includes 1 Gbps of bandwidth unmetered as well as free Anti-Ddos protection. My clients are extremely happy with it I'd highly recommend them.

Josh Hopkins, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  5. Petmana

Petmana Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend Siteground. I have a grow big plan and it works well.
    Also the support is outstanding, they even help you with problems related not related to server but my faulty plugin.

Petmana, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  6. Qualdorei

Qualdorei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Qualdorei, Jun 4, 2015 IP