1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a really good coder - no newbies.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by andybush, Jul 30, 2012.

I need a coder for my loans project. Basically, I need the data my site's visitors fill out on my site (like Name, Address, etc) to be automatically prefilled on my lender's sites.

You probably know how all those push button software works like Xrumer. They train the software to fill in the fields automatically with the right data and click submit. I need something along these lines.

So, this will be a remote but conitnuous position for which I will pay real good money. Since my lenders may change a few things on their application forms, some tweaks will be needed at any moment - so that is why I will build a long term relationship with the right programmer.

You have to know that you can do it and there will be no payment until you show me that you can do what I need.

PM me only if you are good and can do it.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    andybush, Jul 30, 2012 IP