1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a programmer for a directory website

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cutiepie1, Sep 22, 2012.

Hi,

I am starting a directory website. I already have the design and I am leaning towards PHPLD for script. I need someone to do the XHTML/CSS and implement the script to do what I want it to do.

I have not bought the script license yet so I am open to ideas if something else will work better.

Please respond only if you have a portfolio and have done directory script implementations before. And please please please do not contact me if you are a newbie in this field.

Please send me a PM with your hourly rate and link to portfolio.

Thanks for reading.

cutiepie1, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  2. Ashutoshkumar1411

Ashutoshkumar1411 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there,

I wanted to help you with your development.

vEmployee is a combination of a senior developer + Project Manager + Quality Analyst who will work for you like your own in-house team.

We do not need advance payment, rather you can try their service for two weeks and then decide if you like them. If you do not move ahead, this costs you nothing at all. No risk at all.

many more super options, from this CMMI level 3 certified company, with 12 years in business. Building applications, websites and portals from scratch.

Contact me

ashutosh
    914 239 3008

Ashutoshkumar1411, Sep 28, 2012 IP