1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a program written

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Mr.Bill, Jan 19, 2014.

I need to have a program designed that will work with a certain website that I will keep anonymous for now can message me for the site. Would need to run in the background so the computer can be used for other things at the same time. I have managed to do most of the things I want using a macro but it is slow and not reliable. This is a bunch of repetitive tasks. To the best of my knowledge the site this would be for uses php. Would like to be able to talk one on one with the designer using raidcall or if need be skype to better convey what is im trying to have designed for my kid. This program would look for images and click the appropriate buttons and be able to click the pop up etc. Hard to put into words. Please message me so I can better explain. Also you will need a facebook account to access the site.

Mr.Bill, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  2. Javed iqbal

Javed iqbal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Explain me your details skype: javed3iqb

Javed iqbal, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  3. danramosd

danramosd Active Member