1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a program developed for sports scores

Discussion in 'PHP' started by tyankee, Jan 8, 2018.

i need a program developed that will be a tournament for online players similar to the Fantasy Sports apps out there.

It will look for live sports scores and based on those scores, update contestants points.

I would like to start with PGA golf events. Here is an example.

There are 4 players in this contest. They pick 6 players they think will do the best in the tournament. The program will look at a live feed of PGA players scores and update the contestants scores and rank them LIVE. The golf program will total the amount of strokes a golfer makes. The contestant with the lowest amount of strokes will be the leader and so forth.

The MySql database will include contestants info: name, event, date, players they picked, weekly scores and year to date scores.

Please PM your bid to do this. If you have any questions, please add them here so everyone can see. i won't answer any via PM or Skype.

Thank you in advance.

tyankee, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  2. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tyankee, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  3. Deep Vyas

Deep Vyas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Based on your post I'm interested further to help you with the solution in approx. 12 days
    let me know further, if interested

email - deepvyas71 (at) gmail (dot) com

Deep Vyas, Jan 9, 2018 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not offering, but I've done a number of projects using NFL and other sports. Make sure you know where they're getting their data feeds and the costs associated with those. Scraping scores from websites isn't a good long term solution and if you're running a commercial site, you're likely to end up with a lawsuit.

jestep, Jan 9, 2018 IP
    tyankee likes this.
  5. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you know where you'd get a reputable live feed for PGA scores?

tyankee, Jan 9, 2018 IP