1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a poster? 12 cents per post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by D_C, Mar 10, 2006.

I am able to make quality posts over 20 words min, usually over and beyond. Check my profile in my reps to see my previous posting job. I have made forums, moderated forums, be admin of forums, been members of forums, i am experanced in forums, and you own nothing unless your satisified with my job.

My rate: 12 cents per post

Min posts: 42 ($5)

Prefered subject: Computers or technoligy.

Sample post: (topic)

Which to you prefer, HP or Dell. Personally i love the HP but alot of people say Dell is better. I have had a bad experance with Dell's service people in the past where it took more than 6 weeks for them to fix my computer. Which was a downside of our lives for awhile since much i do is on the computer.

So i have a HP now, whats your opinion?

Peace
    -73 words-

Sample post: (post)

I'm not sure how to setup a internet connection with my DS. I bet it would be fun, but i dont really know anyone else that uses one. So internet would be useless to me.

So, unfortuantly, i dont use internet connection. Have fun with mariocart though =D

Peace

-47 words-

D_C, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  2. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's actually MarioKart, with a "k" ;)
    I miss that game... All work and no play... sigh...

TheException, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  3. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see, heh i didnt know thats how it was spelled :confused:. Could i send in a application with ForumPosts.net and see i if can become a poster for them by any chance?

Yea, we where talking about if anyone had an internet connection with their nintindo DS, and i didnt but, hey, what are ya gona do?

D_C, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  4. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you may send in an application, but it doesn't look the greatest on our end if you are trying to solicit your own customers... I would also suggest working on your grammer and punctuation, while things like capitalizing an I don't mean much, but when applying for a job, it's like taking an English exam, you don't want to make mistakes like that. :)

TheException, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  5. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would have no problem capitalizing a few I's, I only do it lower case because it just seems not usefull, and people can get the point i'm saying. But I understand the profesionalism(did I spell that right?) of your bisness.

I think it over. Thanks =)

Peace
    ~Darkcard

D_C, Mar 11, 2006 IP