1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And this Shawn... Is why your a bloody legend (Y)

Anyway ontopic, this is all drama that's not needed.

Stingerftw, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I could care less if you a a male pretending to be a female. Or a female pretending to be a male.

If you post everywhere on the Internet that you are Justin to protect your real identity, why do you care when people think you are Justin? Isn't that what you were after?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=574105
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1207158
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1558658

You either lied to everyone here, or you lied to everyone else. Either way...

You should Google yourself... Google "GrAveTzT" and you can see literally hundreds of places where you are lying to people telling them you are a male. Whatever keeps you entertained I guess. {shrug}

No one is protecting anyone here. Staff here (including myself) are not user's parents. The same rules apply to everyone... if you get infraction(s) it's because the rules were broken. Not even sure how you can claim someone else didn't get any when you can't see them to begin with. Did they tell you that, or?

digitalpoint, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Male or female, you are quite the scumbag, aren't you?

alexispetrov, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already TOLD you the truth. I said I was online as a male account. I already said THAT. So lets say I lied to the public of dp and played as a webmaster at as male because I figured that its a way to be taken more seriously.
    Does that mean that if someone decides to harass me, fuel a load of people, and throw all of this personal info then that OK. "EVERYONE GO AFTER HER/HIM/IT/THE ROBOT. Thats insane.

Sure, maybe you'd change your perspective if someone posted your parents and said they were going to after them then everyone tells you, meh, its allowed. Of course this isn't going to happen but seriously. There's no damn way you actually can sit here and say you are not involved. What admin anywhere would actually not only allow but recommend that others well....post peoples families and friends and say they are going to go after them.
    You might as well be honest and say that you are with them and will defend them no matter what. This is ridiculous. And you actually are going to think that all the people agreeing with you are doing it because you are right. Its the royalty Shawn. You just said that its ok to harass people straight out in the open. To continue to belittle them over and over again for days that will become months.
    I'm leaving anyway. You don't need to argue with me about if harassing people can be justified, I'm leaving.
    Just give me 24hrs and I'm gone. I don't want to do this.

Not much of sense of humor huh.......

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    Laceygirl, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not on anyone's side, nor did I say it was okay to harass people. If you see something that violates our rules, just use the Report Post button. Someone posting a link to, or copy/pasting something YOU posted on the Internet isn't exactly harassing imo, but everyone has their own opinions I guess.

6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The report button doesn't work, or there's no mods, or you don't agree and it keeps going on.
    Seriously, do you really want to read 20 reports a day for this situation for the next month or however long this guy lasts. The posts of harassment just keep going and going. Forget it. It just doesn't work.
    I had no choice but to start this topic to get something happens.

I'm getting threatening phone calls from this stupid skype hidden blocked call thing forwards to weird oversea's locations. What the hell am I suppose to do. Be ok with all of this.

7. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    A forum is a medium through which people can communicate. The fault doesn't lie with the forum, but with the people. If you have a problem with the people, there are legal routes to deal with them.

Hecky, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  8. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If someone is making threats to you on your phone, I would report it to the authorities.

9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    police?
    Oversea skype forward phone calls.
    That's great. Great Christmas time. They can't do anything.

I'm not scared. Its just really annoying to have all of this happen. Even more annoying that it seems that everyone in this forum agrees that people shouldn't be allowed to publically post peoples numbers and address out in the open in the forums with the intention to cause trouble.
    Well everyone except the guy doing it, his friends, and now YOU.

10. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So what exactly do you want me to do to stop people from calling some Skype number you posted on the Internet? Somehow it becomes my responsibility to control what you post publicly?

You are the one that pulled ME into your drama... I never heard of you before this. I'm not going to call you nor am I telling anyone else to call you. I have better things to do.

11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And I'm sorry. It snowballed really quick and It was just going to get bigger and bigger until its stopped.
    Yes...No I mean No. I want you do keep the forum somewhat clean or get someone to keep it clean. Be clean when someone starts causing a lot of trouble and it gets to the point of for example "posting people info live then" delete the post. There are 2000 people here suitable to help you control the populations here. When I met Helvetti he said something rude because he didn't agree with something I said(probably goes from a yr ago) and I probably told him to piss off, and then it goes on to this. Where the heck was anyone. If there was a mod in place I would've been told to stop, him to stop. After you control a few situations you have a calm, nice, enjoyable area with a few bad apples. Instead today we got members like "betaturn" who joined the forum to fight off the evil empire of all religion except violent muslims. Then you got Stox with every 2nd topic going "Another Christian murderer. Again." etc people see that they filter through the whole forum then you have people being nasty to new members, etc.
    There are many parts of DP that are like a country without laws.
    That for DP, which is all yours.

Personally, I want you to remove the posts that helvetti made that have personal information about me, or my friends, family, and while you are at it remove your guide that you made eariler in this post the part giving education on how to find out anything about anyone using myself as an example.
    This would be the right thing to do. Heck, I don't care. Tell helvetti to just cool down for 12hrs then he can do whatever it is that he's been doing. I just want them gone.
    I'm am begging you to remove the phone numbers. Please remove the phone numbers.

Edit: I saw the twitter update. what an honor.......Ok, that one was his/our/my fault. It can't be undone now.

12. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I don't think Shawn would be as worried as you, I mean you or your husband (im not sure which to believe so ill just give you the benefit of the doubt) has publicly threatened Shawn on his blog, saying things like you want to "cut his throat" or "knock him out". If he isn't worried about that, nor has he deleted it, I doubt he'd be worrying about having a few details which he posted publicly on a forum at his on freewill, used against him (or as I like to say, posted via another user).

Stingerftw, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  13. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "that's what my horoscope meant when it said KABOOM!" - as my husband always says quoted from Married with children.

I know, I'm going to prison for identity theft, my hubby is going to prison for threats, hector is going to prison for going to facebook and stalking people I might or might not know, helvetti is going to prison for threatening phone calls, shawn's going to prison for that cookie ebay thing, your going to prison for selling steroids(not really!). Everyone is in trouble.
    I think I have enough on my mind. I don't need a re-cap.

Alright, IP ban me now. please. Its better that I don't know what's being said.

14. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed that you keep saying that someone is threatening to go after your family and friends.

Is that true, of have they simply said they will tell them what you've done?

If someone is in fact threatening your family with harm, ie, "going after them", then my view might be a tad more sympathetic.

alexispetrov, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  15. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not defending lacygirl or anything, but I subscribe to the idea that no personal information should be posted on the forum to personally attack someone else. Posts like that should be deleted.

:)

SP

IsraeI, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  16. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Personal attacks should not be allowed, true, however what Helvetii and Shawn had posted AREN'T personal information. They are public data which Laceygirl posted himself/herself on a public domain.

:)

Grimm, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  17. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that things came to such an end. I think personal information should not be posted like this. Even though it is easily available by doing a simple whois, yet it should not be posted in a forum like this. I am really shocked.

gtk29, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  18. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

Well I was referring to posting personal information to personally attack others, not for the purpose of exposing identity theft.

I don't think you would like it, that if someone was to Google your name, and they land up on DP, because your name was posted there by someone.

IsraeI, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Threatening calls .. my fucking ass!! Try your little victim act on someone else. You have zero credibility here. Maybe the reason why everyone and there friends are after you is that you are a pathetic schmuck. First jhmattern and her friends, them StoX and his friends and then me and my friends. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Justin - So you don't like personal attacks, or people posting names, emails, and phone numbers?

Seriously, here's a screenshot to remind you who is really the source of your trouble.

First Rule of Holes:
    When you dig yourself into one, the first step is to stop digging.​

Action Items:
    If you can't control the sociopathic behavior...
    -1- Skip pretending you are your own wife, since your recent profane threats here mimic the mentality exhibited in the screenshot, which is more damaging (and revealing) than anything posted by others.

-2- Lose the idea that the secret to real credibility is to make more convincing lies than the last one you used.

-3- Quit blaming others for problems you create.

-4- Give away your computer so you can contain the damage locally.

-5- Seek professional help.​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
    robjones, Dec 18, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.