1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a new e-mail marketing company.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DerkThunder, Apr 11, 2017.

I currently use Constant Contact to manage the e-mail sign-up form on my websites, and my daily newsletter blasts.

I can't have more than one sign-up form on the same page, it frequently submits duplicate listings for the same contact requiring me to manually scrub my new subs everyday, and their customer service is terrible. It's time for me to leave this company.

I'm looking for a new e-mail marketing service that will let me collect subs and send out my newsletters. Most importantly it needs to have tools that Constant Contact doesn't have. Specifically, I need to be able to automatically remove subs that have been inactive for a set amount of time. In constant contact keeping your list clean must be done manually using a series of work-arounds in their poorly designed back-end, and I'm sick of it.

Not being able to properly keep my list clean is now affecting my delivery rates so I really need to be able to have contacts automatically purged from my lists if they go a certain amount of time without opening an e-mail.

Any suggestions on which services I should investigate?

DerkThunder, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Build your own list with ready script like from leadsleap

egoldzone, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  3. zrock

zrock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give DRIP (from Leadpages) a look. I've only recently started experimenting with it so I forget at the moment if you can automatically purge, but you definitely won't ever get duplicates. Instead of building a ton of lists where subscribers can get inside your account in multiples (creating your dups), you create campaigns instead. The result is that each subscriber only counts ONCE while they can be receiving multiple campaigns...for ex: they optin to get weight loss tips, then later see your offer for a free cooking guide and subscribe to that...they are receiving two separate email campaigns from you but still only count as ONE subscriber in your Drip account. You can also automatically have them removed from one campaign when they subscribe to another. This is great for ex when they buy your product. You can automatically have them start your tips for using the product while getting them off the campaign where you're encouraging them to buy. So much better than straight line AR's like constant contact or aweber (the one Drip caused me to cancel). Hope that helps & rock on!

zrock, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  4. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    Check out Aweber and Getresponse.

All you have to do is a simple search to find the unresponsive users and remove.

eMonetize, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  5. mytshirtriches

mytshirtriches Peon

Best Answers:
    In my own opinion, i feel you should use custom email marketing service that is free. Do you use wordpress? If you do, try downloading mail poet plugin and manage your listing all by yourself. It is that easy.

mytshirtriches, Apr 22, 2017 IP
  6. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Between the two, I prefer Getresponse.

BrookeHarper, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  7. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Good answers :)

Hybirid, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  8. Mayur Mhaiske

Mayur Mhaiske Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There are lots of great option right now in market. But I you should checkout SENDLANE. It is providing best marketing option and services.

Mayur Mhaiske, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  9. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would also look into ConvertKit

Matteo Matt, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  10. lescraven

lescraven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's a recent article (http://www.fieldboom.com/blog/mailchimp-competitors-alternatives/) - that might help your research process on which services to investigate. It goes over the pros/cons of some of the more popular email providers.

lescraven, Apr 28, 2017 IP