1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a native english writer urgently.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bennyboy43, Jun 21, 2010.

First of all - if you are not a native english speaker, don't waste time applying for this, because English is my first language and I can pick you all out from miles off.

So - if you're still reading, and you ARE a native english speaker...

I need someone to form a long term writing relationship with as articles will be needed on a regular basis. Obviously they all need to be 100% unique, gramatically correct, and to a high standard.

I'm offering $0.01 per word at the moment - so if your rates are higher than this, sorry but I can't quite afford your services at the moment :-S

Looking for someone who is online regularly and can communicate with me via skype / msn. Immediate start, plenty of articles ready to be written.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Ben

bennyboy43, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  2. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Benny,

We will be able to accommodate your needs and our price is on par with your $0.01/word offer. Give us a try with a single article and purchase more if you like the results. All of our writers are from the USA. Many article writing companies are outsourcing their work to us - so skip the middle man! Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Andrew

furca, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. LWContentservices

LWContentservices Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ben,

In the case that you are still looking for writers, I have PMd you some samples. Thanks in Advance.

LWContentservices, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  4. star6567

star6567 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PM'd you hope to hear from you soon
    Nikki

star6567, Jun 22, 2010 IP