1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Merchant Account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by tdnetworks, Sep 27, 2006.

I am currently using two merchant accounts for two different sites but I need a third one for another website I have and don't want to go with one of the companies I am already with. Oh, the most important thing, the website will be considered a "high risk account" so I need a company that understand this and wont try to close my account if my chargeback ratio goes over 3%.

Any suggestions?

tdnetworks, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  2. stymiee

stymiee Peon

Best Answers:
    With chargeback potential like that you won't find a company that can offer you the same rates as, for example, someone selling books.

Is your current provider a high risk provider? If I may ask, what reasons you do not want to use them with this new account?

stymiee, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  3. Rouier

Rouier Banned

Best Answers:
    Even a high risk provider won't let you go to 3%

Rouier, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    An offshore provider should let you go beyond that. The actual processing rate will definitely be very high, and I would assume that a reserve account will be required either before or as soon as you start exceeding 1 - 2%.

jestep, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  5. tdnetworks

tdnetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand that I probably wont get the same rate which is ok and my current providers don't deal with high-risk merchants. One of the merchants I'm with canceled my friends account after he had a 4% chargeback ratio with over $50k in monthly sales without any warning so that's why I don't want to use one of them.

Anyone have any good recommendations for a legit offshore provider?

tdnetworks, Sep 27, 2006 IP