1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a means - is directory submission services are available!?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by softsp, Apr 25, 2012.

Hi,
    I want to know, i have a licenced directory submission software tool and a base, that post the featured and free links to your sites in short time.

i have a question, those services are demand ? i mean submitting your sites to directory at leasts 1000-2000 at one time, with special software and script, and hand-typed captcha.

Do you need those services !? if i'll had it, how many customers i'll have !?
    for example, to submit 1000 directories - 20$, is this a normal price !?

can you explain me please.

softsp, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. seo 4 steal

seo 4 steal Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, directory submission service is still in demand.

different people have different pricing. i have seen 1000 submissions for less than that. but if you pay $20 for 1k submission, that will be tool submission and there is no guarantee as to how many of them will be actually submitted to the directories.

approval rate also depends on how you submit. with tools, lot of times the submission is done under wrong category which leads to submission rejection. manual submission makes sure that the submission is being done under proper category, enter captcha code for successful submission, and fill in any custom field there might be that tools/softwares can't fill.

seo 4 steal, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  3. TapashDown2

TapashDown2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Members,

I’m very pleased to announce a high quality manual directory submission and social bookmarking service. Our quality of work is high, and our professionalism is exceptional; as you would expect.

The ranges of directories we use have a high acceptance level, and after completion of the service you will be provided with a detailed report of all work carried out.

I can assure you that you will be delighted with our service and the price structure is as follows:

Price List:

Directory Submission:
    Social Bookmarkings:
    Facebook Likes :

Price And Deliver Date Are Changeable As Client Requirement

If You Are Intrested then PM me..........Thanks

*we have High PR ranging from PR0-PR8 seo friendly directory which can boost your SERP

*More than 1000 Directories ranging from PR1-PR8

*100% Manual Submissions/Work

TapashDown2, May 7, 2012 IP
  4. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to say, yes, it is still available.

uoftenwinny, May 18, 2012 IP