1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a little help from you guyz

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by magicworld11, Sep 2, 2010.

This site is getting hosted with us (http://campusaddicts.com/). The customer says it's not opening anywhere. However it's opening fine for me and all people I have asked offline on chat. However I want you ppl to please check and letme know if this site is opening fine... I am frustrated bec the client is not understanding anything...

http://campusaddicts.com/

Waiting for your replies my friends.

magicworld11, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. quakes

quakes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Works like a charm.

quakes, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    The website open for me.
    Maybe your client has some wrong proxy settings, ask him to open the website from another computer.

Smith15, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. Wolf Security

Wolf Security Peon

Best Answers:
    Works as expected.

Wolf Security, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  5. love**

love** Peon

Best Answers:
    The Website is open properly.
    Your client is using may be open a wrong website by using
    spelling mistake.Please show the feedback of all people, to
    your client.

love**, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  6. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody for me help. The problem seems to be with my clients ISP'S DNS where dns records are missing in either primary or secondary dns server.

magicworld11, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  7. *pushkar*

*pushkar* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes... may be that the reason. Website is working fine. Hope you solve this problem soon

*pushkar*, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  8. shivashankar

shivashankar Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,
    I'm the owner of the above mentioned site.. I'm more than happy with this guy since he replies to all my PMs and taking pains to sort out my issues. But i've sent him proofs of site going down after DNS has propagated. I've hosted with many others and no where did i find problem from my host. And if there was a problem with the ISP, why only with this host??? If anyone want proof, PM me i'll send it to you. Everyone has opened the site only for once and it worked and i know my site's uptime and downtime better than others.
    Don't give me such dumb answers!!! You don't even understand what the problem is and call it spelling mistake????
    Let me tell everyone that both my name servers are updated... Just after one day after DNS propagation, the site was down and imagine what could happen in the long run.. After a while i realized that this was based on Canhost which has very bad reviews every where, i got scared and even now i'm worried.. Blaming BSNL ( customer for more than 5yrs) for this issue is meaningless.. Anymore discussion is welcome..

Regards,
    Shivashankar

shivashankar, Sep 3, 2010 IP