1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need A info to work from home

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jimroddy, Mar 17, 2015.

Hi thr, recently i tried my luck to work from home sort of business but sadly drop into a scam and lost my investment as after doing my 15 day job and at the time of payment the company says that this condition dont apply on ur region. Now i trying my luck on AffiliaTE programs can any one of u suggest me some trust worthy work from home or affiliate business to start up...Thanks

jimroddy, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. AndrewRxP

AndrewRxP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you're an experienced web master, you may communicate with the support of Rx partners, we can offer you something interesting

AndrewRxP, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  3. dr_logo

dr_logo Member

Best Answers:
    try fiverr.com or any trusted affiliate, good luck

dr_logo, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  4. Nathan O.

Nathan O. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some good affiliate programs are Clickbank and Commission Junction

Nathan O., Mar 19, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    try seoclerks.com. in any moment right after you post what youre willing to do for a price, someone will bid for it. data entry and web research are easy jobs.

TB Ann, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  6. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you an affiliate program that I use. It's A small Orange Hosting affiliate program. I have earned around $1000 and the rest of the money is still pending.

[​IMG]

Tips to get more conversions:
    • Stick to one or two affiliate programs
    • Never promote a product or service that you don't' use personally. In my case, I signed up for A small orange and I'm using their service for my tech blog. If you promote a product that you use, people will believe you
    • Start a blog and write articles related to that affiliate program. In my case, I write articles related to hosting , wordpress etc and each article has an affiliate link
    • Provide coupon codes
    This process takes time but it will become your ultimate source of passive income.

BrandDoctor, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  7. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi jimroddy,

You know I'm seeing the standard recommendations - clickbank, CJ, fiverr etc.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm getting the impression from the replies that you'll start earning big bucks just by signing up!

Is that true? A big fat NO!

In whatever niche you may be interested, these days you need to have the following in place:

1. An optimized sales funnel with about four to six related products including a free and low cost product, a recurring income product and high ticket back end products.

2. A follow up system of emails, tech support, phone calls, and regular training. A private FB community would also be helpful.

3. A traffic strategy combining paid and free targeted traffic methods. You must know how many new customers will give you your sales commissions goal per month.

And even with all that in place, you still will need some guidance on how to make that work, for you to hit your financial goals.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 23, 2015 IP