1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a hosting company for the following

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by J.P, Aug 4, 2005.

I know it's been asked and I've been trawling through threads (got to page 24 on the search).

A site I have has now been down for over a week, the company that domain is registered is taking no responsability and neither is the company hosting the site.

I'm in need for a 'cheap' hosting company that will support PHP/MySQL and a must is mod_rewrite.

I also want to transfer the domain to this company to get it away from the crap it's currently through.

All I need in space is around 200mb and BW does not need to be more than 2gig a month.

Any suggestions would be great as the quicker I can get it sorted the better.

JP

J.P, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Try asmallorange.com Many dp members, including myself, have been very happy with them - especially their support. $5 a month for the plan you need (400M/10G), unlimited domains and SQL databases. They also support PHP & Mod_Rewrite. I have no affiliation with them. I use several other hosts, but this would be the "cheap" one.

mjewel, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  3. J.P

J.P Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been sorted out by someone from DP. The company is not live yet so I won't say anymore.

But.. my site is now up and running which is very quick.

2 Thumbs up :)

JP

J.P, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  4. eiso

eiso Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please person who helped J.P. out I am looking for a good host to, can you please PM me.

eiso, Aug 4, 2005 IP