1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a good regular writer about RC Helicopters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by giliav, Mar 8, 2012.

Hi,
    Please respond or PM me ONLY if you fly RC helicopters or have knowledge about them.
    This writing job requires a lot of inside know how and tech terms so please contact me only if you know the basics.

We run a RC Helicopter news site and we need a writer for writing 3-4 posts per day on a daily basis (steady job).
    Platform is wordpress so writer must know how to write, tag, add images and videos and schedule posts in wordpress.

Each post would be 250-350 words long and include an image or a video (or both).
    We will provide a writer's guide with guidelines on how to write and how to get images and videos legally.

If you are up to this task and are interested in doing it please pm me.

I can offer two payment options:
    1. I pay you per post on a bi-weekly or monthly basis (paypal) - immediate pay.
    2. You get a part of the ads (all revenue goes to you from your posts) - on the long run this is worth more money.

Awaiting your pm-s.

giliav, Mar 8, 2012 IP