1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a good logo created for my upcoming website

Discussion in 'Design' started by Sapphiro, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi all, I'm currently looking for someone who can design a good logo for my upcoming website which has already been designed by my fellow mate. Right now what I really need is just a good logo that can go along well with the site's design. Logo must be designed in vector, adobe illustrator only

http://www.sapphiro.net/neptuni3.jpg
    http://www.sapphiro.net/landingpage.jpg

Site Name: Neptuni (Planet Neptune is totally blue, but feel free to give it a 'Universe' theme as well)
    Slogan: Your domains in the spotlight
    Purpose: Domain market place
    URL: neptuni.com (dun need to include in the logo)

-----------------------------

Interested parties, please reply to this thread, state your price, let me know if you provide revisions and please include a link to your portfolio. =]
    I'll notify the chosen designer in a few days. Please apply only if you're confident of creating a logo better than the temporary logo seen in the 2 designs, thanks! :D

Please also take note that the logo design should be designed from scratch, no stock photos please.

Please reply to this thread only - Fear not, I'll check back this thread every now and then.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
    Sapphiro, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  2. Sapphiro

Sapphiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi all, I've found a designer. Will let you all know if I still need another designer to take up the job somehow. :p

Sapphiro, Aug 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.