1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a FRESH, 1 page Redesign

Discussion in 'Design' started by mediology, Mar 7, 2011.

I need 1 page completely revamped.

The page is located here: Click Here

Basically, I need it to be a stronger sales page promoting the benefits of the product. NO content needs to be changed simply the design and image placement.

Note: the images going down the far right side of the page are simply a gallery and can be placed anywhere.

I can supply larger/smaller images as needed.

Overall,I would like it to have much more color to make the feature descriptions stand out more. Maybe designed to look like a magazine ad???

Please PM me with your portfolio and price for the work. I need this to be a sliced psd which we will code.

Thanks for looking! I will be back online in about 12 hours from this posting.

mediology, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  2. vivianneb

vivianneb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i´m interested in your project, please send pm and tell more about it.

vivianneb, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. mediology

mediology Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the PM's. I will be going through them and looking at portfolios to find the right person for this 1 page redesign. Although this is only 1 page I have TONS of other pages which need to be redone across our network of sites.

I will be contacting the person who I am going with tomorrow (in about 18 hours from this post).

Thanks again for the PM's!

mediology, Mar 8, 2011 IP