1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a Custome Plugin Maker

Discussion in 'Programming' started by alvinperez, Jun 17, 2018.

Hi,

I have information based on bitcoin,

I want to make galary page based on bitcoin images,

here is my requirement
    *A searchable database with space for 5,000 or more 'items'

*Each 'item' will have a NAME, 1-5 photos, a description of 1-5 paragraphs, and several data-points

*these data-points include COUNTRY, YEAR, METAL, DENOMINATION, MANUFACTURER, TYPE
    The ITEMS will each be represented by ONE perfectly square photo (or round photo) in the gallery. The Gallery is where search results are displayed.

*There will be a search function which has a DROP-DOWN MENU for EACH of the DATA-POINTS

*So when you click 'YEAR' it will create a drop-down menu of all the years that are in the database...

*say 2010,2011,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018. The user can then SELECT ONE...or *SELECT SEVERAL by checking boxes'

*They can then choose to search.. or they can further narrow-down the search by also selecting COUNTRY...and a drop-down menu will allow them to pick between all the countries that are in the data-base

*so I can search for YEAR: 2013 and COUNTRY: USA & CANADA & CHINA... and click search... and it will show ONLY the ITEMS that were produced in CANADA or USA during 2013.

*Then, when one of the ITEMS is clicked, a box must open up ABOVE THE PAGE that shows all

*1-5 photos in a scrolling way (that all photos are visible), and all the stats and data-points, and the description of 1-5 paragraphs.

*optional: when hovering over an ITEM, it will 'flip' to show the other side of the coin
    one other thing.. the NAME of each ITEM must either be below the phot, or on the photo when hovered-over

*And by 'this', I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of the requirements as directed

Please add me on skype: seovirtualassitant

Thank you

alvinperez, Jun 17, 2018 IP