1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a craigslist poster

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Alifk, Jul 3, 2014.

Need someone who can post on craigslist or who has leads available. PM me if you can deliver

Alifk, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If the OP or any DP members are searching for a good reliable and affordable "Craigslist Posting Service" don't waste time with outsourced posting services. The reason not to work with most services that are outsourced is because they don't have a long-term solution. Ads that are sticking for them now, won't be so successful a month down the road. There are numerous reasons to why this is happening but the biggest one is they aren't posting properly. There are algorithms that Craigslist uses and they change on a weekly to monthly basis. You have to be very dedicated to stay ahead of the game because of this.

There are only 2 main mother-ships in the posting business that can adapt to these algorithms for the most part. I say this because there are a few less than 1% of posters that can post successfully other than these two U.S-based companies. These two companies account for a large percentage of commercial ad posts. They each have a good amount of affiliate companies working under them to sell their packages and ad campaigns. These are the posters you want to find. They have great support and most importantly will not run on you. They are good at what they do because of the fact they control the ad posting industry.

Just my 2 cents :)

TheDuke2011, Jan 17, 2015 IP