1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by farasens, Oct 16, 2014.

Hello!

I'm searching for a long-term content writer. The price I'm willing to pay is $1/100 words. I will not negociate this price. By long-term content writer I mean someone capable of writing daily articles (not necessary in weekends too). I don't want to search for a new writer weekly, I need someone to write for me on regular basis (send me your private messages, because I need more than a long-term writer).

I need native english writers/speakers + original content. No Google translate, no cheating, no nothing. And of course, you won't sell my content afterwards.

I need someone who can write 5-10 articles per day (200-400 words).

P.S. I have lots of articles to write, probably 1000 or more..

farasens, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  2. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks!

I will answer everyone via PM asap. Looking for more writers too.

farasens, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  3. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am already writing for 1 tabloid on a regular basis, I cannot disclose the name in public, but you can PM me. Providing you 5-10 articles a day will not be an issue for me. I know how the content that is required for such websites is time sensitive and I have enough proofreading skills to pass all articles in one go.

Let me know if we can make a deal. :)

$1/100 is fine with me. Plus I am willing to give you samples of my past work along with a fresh write up if you require. In case you want me to post the work and set it live in future then the rates would be 1.2$/100 words.

Regards,

GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  4. Anna Dany

Anna Dany Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can write a theme about highqualitybuy online website article, give me verify it? contact me .

Anna Dany, Oct 20, 2014 IP