1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a concept making a website!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ontest100, Sep 30, 2009.

Hello all
    I am asking from anyone that I want to make a website in my country .my question is what type of website people like and who I get income to a website.if you have enough time please reply me.

Thanks

ontest100, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  2. Earn at Home

Earn at Home Peon

Best Answers:
    its better to create something you already knew, why not create a travel website for your country or state

Earn at Home, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    People like anything that is free. They don't want to pay for services or information online if they're not forced to do so or really need your product. I have a year old website, and it's growing but it's not making nearly as much money as I thought it would. I offer a subscription to a service and have some subscribers but most of my visitors ask for free stuff. I'm thinking of building a new website in some niche where people are more likely to pay for services or maybe to start selling some products but I'm not sure still what to start.

Lotos1, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. ontest100

ontest100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow!!! great idea.

ontest100, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. X-Cart

X-Cart Peon

Best Answers:
    You first need to understand what filed you know well and what you are really interested at. It is not worth dealing with the field you are not concerned with. I am sure that only people who really enjoy their work become successful in business.

X-Cart, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  6. pondlife

pondlife Peon

Best Answers:
    It's very difficult to think "I want to make a business out of a website" and then try and decide what business you want it for... Try thinking about what other businesses you've seen and think what you could do better or differently...

pondlife, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  7. bryon123

bryon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    I think a better way to go at this is find a need. What do people want? Now..the critical factor: Will they pay?
    Even if they don't want to pay upfront..is there a way to make money selling advertising? Or perhaps try to sell them something that's related.

Example..let's say I like fishing. I could start a website talking about the different types of fish..what they like to eat..when they are likely to strike..etc..etc. The site could build up traffic and then sell advertising to related fields..like boats..fishing supplies..etc.

It's all about finding something you love doing and going for it.

I find so many undertakings with no underlying commitment or expertise. Hosting..for example. People who put all this money into it...yet do not have the skills to give support or desire to do so. It's like they really expected the users to do everything themselves and the server is able to manage itself (ain't gonna happen).

Still others who have the passion and commitment..but not the necessary access to proper working capital.
    Again..this "business" is doomed to fail..often most miserably.

Timing is important, too. I don't care what people tell you...it does. There are cycles..and certain opportunities have a habit of presenting themselves at certain times...and then they're gone.

Bryon

bryon123, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  8. contra10

contra10 Member

Best Answers:
    showcase the beauty of your country

contra10, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  9. speakout

speakout Peon

Best Answers:
    Build a website to dominate the social media, look at cracked.com they always make it to the front of digg.

speakout, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  10. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a discussion board for your community, classified ads, dating, etc...

gordon08, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  11. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah make a websit e about something that most interests you!! otherwise it wont be as enjoyable

MarTh-, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  12. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All the niche got their fans, is depend on which niche you are good.
    You can earn money from PPC advertising or affiliate program as well

lifeplayer, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  13. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that is currently hot in your country such as current technology hype...
    Selling phone gadget,forum let people hang up.

mentos, Oct 1, 2009 IP